+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Squad fir Friday at Taffs well

Re: Squad fir Friday at Taffs well

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Saadi tweeted a picture of him training at Cardiff today, with the caption "reprise Cardiff city"
    Maybe he's off, or maybe he's just got a knock
    Means to resume in french

Taff's Well Chairman Liam Edwards is saying that 2,200 tickets have been sold so far and they're expecting a capacity crowd of 2,900 - parking could be a problem based on what I've seen of their ground.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...-well-13311206

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    Taff's Well Chairman Liam Edwards is saying that 2,200 tickets have been sold so far and they're expecting a capacity crowd of 2,900 - parking could be a problem based on what I've seen of their ground.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...-well-13311206
    I'd say the choice is either prepare for a long walk from Radyr or take the train.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    I'd say the choice is either prepare for a long walk from Radyr or take the train.
    Yeah, Taffs Well station is only a short walk from the ground. I wonder how they're going to get nearly 3,000 round that pitch though. Other than the little stand, there's just a rail around it.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Yeah, Taffs Well station is only a short walk from the ground. I wonder how they're going to get nearly 3,000 round that pitch though. Other than the little stand, there's just a RAIL around it.

The train goes around the pitch ! ?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Yeah, Taffs Well station is only a short walk from the ground. I wonder how they're going to get nearly 3,000 round that pitch though. Other than the little stand, there's just a rail around it.
    I have been to their ground previously and am going again Friday. There are 2 stands on both touchlines and a clubhouse at one end of the ground that holds about 50 people. Parking will definitely be an issue though, opting for the train is a good option!

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Squad for Friday
    S Bamba. J.Bennett, L Camp.M Connolly,L Damour, B Manga, N Etheridge.,F Gounongbe 1/2
    A Gunnarson, G Halford. K Harris.M Harris,J Hoilett,
    D John, M kennedy,I Meite. N Mendez-laing. S Morrison,(c ) B Murphy, C Noone,S O Keefe.
    C Patterson, L Pelter, A Pilkington, J Ralls, D Ward, B Wilson and not forgetting K Zohore..
    Note the name in bold
    and a missing name "Saadi"
    Hoilett is at the Gold Cup in the states I think?

Quote Originally Posted by Punxsutawney Phil View Post
    Hoilett is at the Gold Cup in the states I think?
    Yes he is, he played on the weekend I think.