+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

Thread: New signing alert..

Re: New signing alert..

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He hasn't even signed. The so called Sky Sports News who "confirmed" the signing on Twitter is a fake account. Some proper weirdos out there.
    I'll personally never cheer a new player until I see the 'scarf' or 'shirt' photo. Call me old fashioned.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    I'll personally never cheer a new player until I see the 'scarf' or 'shirt' photo. Call me old fashioned.
    Yep. It's getting worse. Last weekend It appeared we were buying Nelson Oliveira for 8 million. It was a done deal....it was nothing of the sort. As you say until you see the player wearing the shirt you can never be certain.
    The other thing that irritates me is how many transfer fees are 'undisclosed'. Why? I don't see why transfer can't be transparent.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    Yep. It's getting worse. Last weekend It appeared we were buying Nelson Oliveira for 8 million. It was a done deal....it was nothing of the sort. As you say until you see the player wearing the shirt you can never be certain.
    The other thing that irritates me is how many transfer fees are 'undisclosed'. Why? I don't see why transfer can't be transparent.
    Are all the financial problems sorted now Mike ?

If Tomlin signs he will improve the squad and fill the hole labelled 'no 10'.

He has skills and quality, but I really dislike the cynical, diving get.

I used to really dislike Warnock too - like all right minded fans of clubs he wasn't managing at the time - but I have now seen the light and revel in all the stuff that used to wind me up. Hope for Tomlin then (if he signs) but he'd better stay fit and stop cheating!

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    Are all the financial problems sorted now Mike ?
    No idea Tim. We have a huge debt. The new owners have come in and are making money available. However I have no idea if this money is just going to get lumped onto our existing debt when we buy players. If it is then it's storing up problems down the line.
    Having said that we have gotten rid of loads of players this summer and really need some strikers with Kermorgant and Mendez both injured and Rakels loaned out and Samuel about to be sold.

Got a funny feeling that the whole thing is a load of bollox....hope im wrong though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Seriously?! I try not to knock a player before they start for us, but if he's an eighth of the player that Koumas could be, then I'll be happy.

Just wondering why he wasn't so highly rated at the Wurzels? Was it the apparent falling out with the manager, or was he carrying an injury?

With regards to losing money on him, I guess they're desperate to recoup the overpayment on their Abraham 'replacement'
    He is as good a player as I have seen at this level. When the Wurzels were playing good football last season he was the conductor , spraying passes around , putting crosses into the right areas . I am finally excited about the new season.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    He is as good a player as I have seen at this level. When the Wurzels were playing good football last season he was the conductor , spraying passes around , putting crosses into the right areas . I am finally excited about the new season.
    I was impressed with him on the Bristol home game but he's always looked fat.

I'm conscious that he wouldn't keep pace for the season

Quote Originally Posted by WJ99mobile View Post
    I was impressed with him on the Bristol home game but he's always looked fat.

I'm conscious that he wouldn't keep pace for the season
    Apparently he isnt fat, just has big ribs that stick out.

Seriously that was a quote I read from him yesterday .

Has the alert level been downgraded yet

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Apparently he isnt fat, just has big ribs that stick out.

Seriously that was a quote I read from him yesterday .
    Yeah,and I'm not fat I'm fluffy...

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He hasn't even signed. The so called Sky Sports News who "confirmed" the signing on Twitter is a fake account. Some proper weirdos out there.
    Indeed...

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    Has the alert level been downgraded yet
    Are you sure, that does mean changing the bulb?

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    Are you sure, that does mean changing the bulb?
    tumblr_m61bkqd_ZF61rvt47eo1_500.jpg

Official now, I've seen the photo with the shirt.
    On CCFC official twitter feed

Well done ccfcwelshlad, any more?