+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: New signing alert..

Re: New signing alert..

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Can anyone translate ****' last post on the dark side? I've posted it below.

I think your spot on and I would rathet them stay on their, we don't need sarcastic/ belittles on here, they can have them :thumbright: :bluebird:
    "What ho dear chap, I do believe you are postulating a correct theorem; mayhap their presence here is neither required nor desirable for a harmonious atmosphere. It is most desirable for them to keep their weisenheiming / denigration to themselves."

He just dumbs himself down for his target audience. He's secretly the Chrith Eubank of Cardiff City fandom.

Quote Originally Posted by Phill Stants brother View Post
    Can anyone translate ****' last post on the dark side when referring to this forum? I've posted it below.

I think your spot on and I would rathet them stay on their, we don't need sarcastic/ belittles on here, they can have them :thumbright: :bluebird:
    I'd imagine it would be very important for an author to know the difference between your & you're and their & there.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Leon Britton
    I was thinking that

He used to terrorise us for Peterborough, hopefully he can re-create that here (if he does sign)

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    I'd imagine it would be very important for an author to know the difference between your & you're and their & there.
    Your write their you're

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Leon Britton
    I was thinking that....but it's Tomlin and his baggage+fat arse

Good player though if fit

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    The dyslexic author you mean.

Bit more Kaka than Iniesta.

Lily Tomlin ? I think we need someone a bit more Savage.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I haven't given an opinion as I don't want to give any credence to what is just a rumour but as you say I've alway liked him. Don't think his ability is in question just wether he's physically and mentally right. Apparently he's worked hard to get fit pre season but you got to keep it up for 9 months not just 3/4 weeks.
    We've certainly been missing a skilful player like him for some time.
    I'm buzzing about it mate. I was really disappointed we lost out on Barrie Mckay last week, but i don't think there are many more talented players than Tomlin in this division.

He oozes class and i love the fact that he is a cheating twat!

I think we're gonna have a good season mate. I can't wait to finally watch a team with so much pace.

The new Koumas 👍

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I'm buzzing about it mate. I was really disappointed we lost out on Barrie Mckay last week, but i don't think there are many more talented players than Tomlin in this division.

He oozes class and i love the fact that he is a cheating twat!

I think we're gonna have a good season mate. I can't wait to finally watch a team with so much pace.
    Has he signed?

Quote Originally Posted by Lawnmower View Post
    The new Koumas ��
    Seriously?! I try not to knock a player before they start for us, but if he's an eighth of the player that Koumas could be, then I'll be happy.

Just wondering why he wasn't so highly rated at the Wurzels? Was it the apparent falling out with the manager, or was he carrying an injury?

With regards to losing money on him, I guess they're desperate to recoup the overpayment on their Abraham 'replacement'

The new Koumas ��
    According to SSN its a done deal although they mention £3 million. Either way Tomlin is a cracking signing.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    Seriously?! I try not to knock a player before they start for us, but if he's an eighth of the player that Koumas could be, then I'll be happy.

Just wondering why he wasn't so highly rated at the Wurzels? Was it the apparent falling out with the manager, or was he carrying an injury?

With regards to losing money on him, I guess they're desperate to recoup the overpayment on their Abraham 'replacement'
    He said looked good when I've seen him for Boro, Posh and Worzels.

Sort of a fatter, nastier , less artist Whittingham.

Bit like Koumas was.

Needs a good man manager and I'd say we've got just the man

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    According to SSN its a done deal although they mention £3 million. Either way Tomlin is a cracking signing.
    I think a big chunk of that is 'add-ons'

Either way that's probably most of our budget gone unless we can get decent fees for one or 2 out of favour players

Liking the sound of this TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Liking the sound of this TBH.
    That's the beauty of Warnock. He would've seen a gameplan the first day he did a training session / saw his first match here. He's now just fitting it all into place.

I'm most excited about Saadi and Manga coming back into the fold, but more than happy to be hopeful about Tomlin.

I think a big chunk of that is 'add-ons'

Either way that's probably most of our budget gone unless we can get decent fees for one or 2 out of favour players
    You have kept your strong players though and with Manga, Tomlin and Zohore that's a strong spine.

The new Koumas 👍
    Yes same mentality, not sure about skill match though.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    That's the beauty of Warnock. He would've seen a gameplan the first day he did a training session / saw his first match here. He's now just fitting it all into place.

I'm most excited about Saadi and Manga coming back into the fold, but more than happy to be hopeful about Tomlin.

Quote Originally Posted by Pearcey3 View Post
    You have kept your strong players though and with Manga, Tomlin and Zohore that's a strong spine.
    Yeah. Our starting 11 is now looking very strong with a bit of decent cover in a few areas, but not too much disruption either.

If greedy I'd like another quality winger and striker brought in and 2-3 others moved out.

New contracts for Morrison and Gunnar should also be prioritised- if not then we might be best off selling .

Completely different player to Whitts

He hasn't even signed. The so called Sky Sports News who "confirmed" the signing on Twitter is a fake account. Some proper weirdos out there.

International

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    "What ho dear chap, I do believe you are postulating a correct theorem; mayhap their presence here is neither required nor desirable for an harmonious atmosphere. It is most desirable for them to keep their weisenheiming / denigration to themselves."

He just dumbs himself down for his target audience. He's secretly the Chrith Eubank of Cardiff City fandom.
    Sorry!!!