+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brexit Redux

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brexit Redux

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    Don't be taken in by junkter and co's propoganda machine. They have done it before with the Irish the Spanish the Italians and the Greeks. Make things go bad n purpose and then blame the other side. Not going to work against the UK like it did with the others.
    That is a fantastic example of propaganda. You have identified the bad guys, thrown in something that could resemble evidence if looked at by confused eyes and then at the end we get the good old spirit of blighty to rally the supporters behind the message.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    That is a fantastic example of propaganda. You have identified the bad guys, thrown in something that could resemble evidence if looked at by confused eyes and then at the end we get the good old spirit of blighty to rally the supporters behind the message.
    So can you not recognise what happened to all the states that have had to negotiate with EU and what they are coming ot with now? Or do you think its all in my head?

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Dragon View Post
    So can you not recognise what happened to all the states that have had to negotiate with EU and what they are coming ot with now? Or do you think its all in my head?
    I think it is a pretty one sided way to look at a negotiation. Do you really think us good them evil? Reality is, we decided to leave and now both sides need to get the best deal possible for themselves. Our government and other prominent remainers have said some incredibly disrespectful stuff about the EU so it is tit for tat in my opinion. Britain probably has a worse reputation of treating countries like utter shit than the EU so this sanctimonious rubbish doesn't wash really.