Just sitting here and thinking how positive the feeling is around our club.

Not long ago we were the laughing stock of British football according to many and it seemed that we were caught in a downward spiral that was heading down the plughole. Yet within a couple of seasons things seem to have done a full reversal and for the first time in ages there seems to be some sort of basic plan taking shape for us heading forward. VT, the Board and seemingly everyone involved with the running of our club were so unpopular it seemed impossible to see a way forward with any sort of unity again. Now however I have to say that I am happier and more confident that the clubs welfare is in good hands, more so than I have felt in almost all of my years supporting City.

As much as NW is a large part of the feelgood factor, I feel that VT and the board should also get some praise for in some ways taking on the fans concerns and more importantly acting on them in quite a few cases. I feel that there are many clubs in our division and above that are being run by much worse owners than ours current is.

I appreciate that things can change very quickly, but in this moment I am one very happy Bluebird.