+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: FT: Taff's Well 0 - 1 Cardiff City.

Re: FT: Taff's Well 0 - 1 Cardiff City.

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    It felt like a training game tonight, a very relaxed affair. That said I thought Mendez-Laing looked lively and I was also impressed by some of the youngsters, particularly Cameron Coxe and James Waite.
    early pre season games always do, I always found them pretty dull affairs, remember one down in bath a few years back, took the family and my oldest daughter who had seen alot of games the previous season said " whats the point of this game ", i honestly couldnt answer her

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    early pre season games always do, I always found them pretty dull affairs, remember one down in bath a few years back, took the family and my oldest daughter who had seen alot of games the previous season said " whats the point of this game ", i honestly couldnt answer her
    I really worry about your daughters. Have they turned out to be well-adjusted adults?

Quote Originally Posted by Tall Midget View Post
    I really worry about your daughters. Have they turned out to be well-adjusted adults?
    still children, so time yet i guess

They sang "" We are going up as ducking champions"""

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    Of course you could.