+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mason Mount

Mason Mount

Has anyone seen this kid play?

I think he's top drawer. An absolute baller. Suvh a shame that he'll probably never break in at Chelsea. I would have loved to have had him on loan here.

Re: Mason Mount

Sounds like somewhere middle aged women watch tennis.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Has anyone seen this kid play?

I think he's top drawer. An absolute baller. Suvh a shame that he'll probably never break in at Chelsea. I would have loved to have had him on loan here.
    Is Mason Mount a hill for viewing the Tennis at Wimbledon?

Mason Mount is a massive talent. Two footed, sublime touch and great vision.

In my humble opinion the best English player since Gascgoine.

On loan at Vittsse Arnhem next season.
    Chelsea should give him a go.

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Gibson's pencil View Post

I never knew that mate. Very disappointing that these kids won't get a chance to break through.

I thought Traore was brilliant at Ajax last season yet Chelsea sold him this summer and were willing to pay about £100 million for Lukaku instead. Bizarre mate.

Gringo this kid is going to be the Daschund's cashews!
    Unbelievable talent! One year in Arnhem the hopefully he will take the Premier leaugue by storm.

Gringo this kid is going to be the Daschund's cashews!
    Unbelievable talent! One year in Arnhem the hopefully he will take the Premier leaugue by storm.

Only if he's allowed to flourish and make mistakes mate. The problem is that these teams in the top half of the premier league are looking for the finished article therefore kids like Mount will never get their chance.

On a side note Gibbo, what are your thoughts on our transfer activity this summer?

See also: Chalobah, McEachran, Loftus-Cheek and a whole host of other players

All the potential in the world but Chelsea won't give them the chances needed to flourish at their club, will probably end up at a lower PL club in 2/3 years time

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

All the potential in the world but Chelsea won't give them the chances needed to flourish at their club, will probably end up at a lower PL club in 2/3 years time
    I know very little about Mount and so won't give an opinion on how good he is, but, if he does go on to "take the Premier leaugue by storm", I'd be very surprised if it's with Chelsea.

Quote Originally Posted by City123 View Post

There was so much hype around McEachran 5 years ago saying he was going to be the next big thing for England. 5 years on and no England caps and playing for Brentford.

Lfc
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysAway2 View Post
    Is Mason Mount a hill for viewing the Tennis at Wimbledon?
    Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    Sounds like somewhere middle aged women watch tennis.
    Spooky

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    On a side note Gibbo, what are your thoughts on our transfer activity this summer?
    Sorry Gringo missed your question!

I have a really sneaky feeling about Mendez-Laing. I watched him play for Peterborough a few times. He always looked to have loads of potential but he looked very heavy and a little disinterested.

I watched him okay for Rochdale last year and I was truly astonished by the change in his physique and attitude.

Interestingly, his manager at Rochdale was Keith Hill a highly respected old fashioned manager and disciplinarian. A chip off the proverbial block so to speak. Keith Hill played for Neil Warnock at Plymouth.

I think Tomlin can be a real star and I am intrigued about the potential of Damour. A lad with a glittering youth career that has not yet materialised.

My concern is the goalkeeping position. I know nothing about Etheridge. Camp is an experienced keeper who is very vocal. I think our defenders need that vocal contribution from behind them. If Camp is not first choice. Perhaps his lively personality and non-stop and relentless demands in his defence will inspire young Etheridge.

I have a really sneaky feeling about Mendez-Laing. I watched him play for Peterborough a few times. He always looked to have loads of potential but he looked very heavy and a little disinterested.

I watched him okay for Rochdale last year and I was truly astonished by the change in his physique and attitude.

Interestingly, his manager at Rochdale was Keith Hill a highly respected old fashioned manager and disciplinarian. A chip off the proverbial block so to speak. Keith Hill played for Neil Warnock at Plymouth.

I think Tomlin can be a real star and I am intrigued about the potential of Damour. A lad with a glittering youth career that has not yet materialised.

My concern is the goalkeeping position. I know nothing about Etheridge. Camp is an experienced keeper who is very vocal. I think our defenders need that vocal contribution from behind them. If Camp is not first choice. Perhaps his lively personality and non-stop and relentless demands in his defence will inspire young Etheridge.
    can we have more viz toptips?

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    can we have more viz toptips?
    Sorry aim truly memorised by your level of insight and wit. I cowtow to your intellectual superiority.

Obviously you are a member of an obviously gifted sect with British society.

We all know who inspired the Age of Enlightenment! Catholics!

??

??
    Why are you trying to be a smartarse?

Was asked a question replied to the best of my ability. I watch a lot of league one football! I have a good mate who is a Shrewsbury fan.

I liked the look of Damour on Friday. He played cutting passes through the lines on about 3 occasions. I know i got scoffed at when i said it before but I'm impressed with his technical ability when receiving the ball. I'm amazed how many pro footballers don't open their bodies out when receiving the ball. Damour looks very good technically and this is not surprising considering his schooling.
    I think he'll cement a place in the starting line up.

My mate went to a gig and met some Rochdale fans who said that Mendez-Laing was the best player Rochdale have ever had, and they assured him they weren't joking.

Great to see Saadi grab some goals tonight too.

Warnock is fantastic at getting the best out of players.

Many years ago at Ninian Park, I spoke to Gabriel Ckarke the ITV football reporter. He told me the difference in the wages between the City under Hamman, Lawrence was manager, and Sheffield United under Warnock.

He really felt that Warnock was a miracle worker given the limitations and constraints he worked under.

I think he's the right man at the right time.

Why are you trying to be a smartarse?

Was asked a question replied to the best of my ability. I watch a lot of league one football! I have a good mate who is a Shrewsbury fan.
    youve lost the plot son

youve lost the plot son
    That is a compliment from a Rangers fan!

How good are teams in Luxembourg?

This post is looking good these days. Been excellent tonight

Looked very decent tonight ,so much energy and skill.

This hasn't aged brilliantly