+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Burton tickets - SOLD OUT

Re: Burton tickets on sale 10am

Very unfair system. Didn't get a chance to show my Hull stub.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Tony TIT had a few spare tickets the other day, if you qualify to purchase and want to travel by coach.

Or... https://www.burtonalbionfc.co.uk/clu...y-hospitality/
    Quote Originally Posted by I'll give you the Malky!! View Post
    Deffi if theres room on a coach and a ticket....season ticket does qualify right ?....back in the country next week
    Season ticket or membership is the only qualification needed. Best try before you get back.

Contrary to popular belief, I do NOT keep hold of tickets (unlike some SO-CALLED PART TIME coach organizers), once the club has sold out.

It it NOT our right, to keep hold of tickets, if the ticket office has sold out and has a waiting list for tickets.

As soon as the ticket office contact me, all un-sold tickets are returned STRAIGHT AWAY, un-like some "SO CALLED PART TIME " coach organizers.

At the mo, all the coaches are full, but there are still some people left to pay, whether this is because they are telling porkies and don't have tickets , I do not know.

Contact me as soon as you get home and we'll take it from there.

PS:----- All tickets are returned to the ticket office, as soon as they contact me, unlike "SOME SO CALLED PART TIME" coach organizers !!
    Just in case it never sunk in the first time

Burton Town micro brewery....beer, pork pies, sarnies, free parking and a short walk to the stadium. Open 3 hrs before the match and 2 hrs after. I went last year...only City fan in there and two plod turned up to make sure we were behaving ourselves!
    Yeah but to be fair you were trying to tip over a keg whilst spitting on the bar staff and shouting "You'll never ban a city fan"

Burton Town micro brewery....beer, pork pies, sarnies, free parking and a short walk to the stadium. Open 3 hrs before the match and 2 hrs after. I went last year...only City fan in there and two plod turned up to make sure we were behaving ourselves!

Bit of a schizophrenic, are you.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Bit of a schizophrenic, are you.
    We used to play in goal for Oldham