+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Burton tickets - SOLD OUT

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Burton tickets on sale 10am

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    I was expecting a four match last season qualifier or similar but..... nothing. Bit of a free for all at 10.00am. Still on sale at the moment.
    I think some people may be be disappointed. I am guessing because they had a tiered criteria last year and did not sell out, they thought it would not need a qualifying criteria this season.
    Spedger

Quote Originally Posted by Sloop_Jon_Bee View Post
    I think some people may be be disappointed. I am guessing because they had a tiered criteria last year and did not sell out, they thought it would not need a qualifying criteria this season.
    Spedger
    Still available. About 1,000 gone given a bit of detective work on terrace "seat numbers". I think they will all go soon though.

Two terrace tickets bought in the stand to your right
    happy days, now just to find somewhere within 2 miles to park!!!

Quote Originally Posted by cantonboy View Post
    I parked opposite the ground last season. It was a few quid but it was literally across the road from the away end.

Quote Originally Posted by Michael Morris View Post
    I parked opposite the ground last season. It was a few quid but it was literally across the road from the away end.
    I wanted to book a space there, but they have all gone; knowing the town well, it is just a matter of getting around the area early and finding a space in the sidestreets.

Burton Town micro brewery....beer, pork pies, sarnies, free parking and a short walk to the stadium. Open 3 hrs before the match and 2 hrs after. I went last year...only City fan in there and two plod turned up to make sure we were behaving ourselves!

Burton Town micro brewery....beer, pork pies, sarnies, free parking and a short walk to the stadium. Open 3 hrs before the match and 2 hrs after. I went last year...only City fan in there and two plod turned up to make sure we were behaving ourselves!
    Only lived in the area 38 years!
    Never knew that existed, will try!!! thanks...

Only lived in the area 38 years!
    Never knew that existed, will try!!! thanks...
    Not to be mixed up with Tower brewery which was closed on match day last year. Town brewery is on Falcon Road, on an industrial estate opposite the post office sorting building. They only had beer, pie and crisps last year and weren't open after the match. I've already checked and their food range extends to sarnies and they will be open after for two hours after the match. The Beeches pub near the stadium was rammed and literally couldn't get in Burton's bar at half time so this makes a good alternative.

Yeah but to be fair you were trying to tip over a keg whilst spitting on the bar staff and shouting "You'll never ban a city fan"

Bit of a schizophrenic, are you.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Bit of a schizophrenic, are you.
    We used to play in goal for Oldham