+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: For those who subscribe to ifollow

For those who subscribe to ifollow

Just watched the Taffs Well highlights and reaction, but for some reason The latest video Da y1 in Cornwall is not uploading/playing. Is anyone else having a similar issue? On a related matter will they be showing tonigh'ts friendly live via this forum later by any chance?

Re: For those who subscribe to ifollow

Would have appeared to have rectified itself now. Very interesting interview with Warnock this. Surely Noone and O'keefe are a gonna not with main squad but with Leggy's U23's, writing on wall for both especially when you consider Camp, Paterson and Pilks all with main body of squad. KZ and Gunners expected to return with half hour run outs tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Would have appeared to have rectified itself now. Very interesting interview with Warnock this. Surely Noone and O'keefe are a gonna not with main squad but with Leggy's U23's, writing on wall for both especially when you consider Camp, Paterson and Pilks all with main body of squad. KZ and Gunners expected to return with half hour run outs tonight.
    Just watched it, Camp didn't look too far off fitness in the video.

Some interesting comments from Warnock on Saadi in the post match video from last night as well.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post

Some interesting comments from Warnock on Saadi in the post match video from last night as well.
    What did he say?

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    What did he say?
    He thinks he needs to do more defensively when we don't have the ball, but he said he's always looking to play first time balls and is very willing - he's definitely "got goals in him" and he'll get more chances to show what he can do in our remaining pre season games.

I'm having problems wuth ifollow. I can log in but when i try to watch a video the screen just goes black and the video won't start

He thinks he needs to do more defensively when we don't have the ball, but he said he's always looking to play first time balls and is very willing - he's definitely "got goals in him" and he'll get more chances to show what he can do in our remaining pre season games.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I'm having problems wuth ifollow. I can log in but when i try to watch a video the screen just goes black and the video won't start
    Does your name appear in the top right hand side of the screen to show you are logged in? I usually had to log in every time with Cardiff City player, but I seem to be permanently logged in on IFollow and so only need to click on the link to get the pictures - could it be something to do with your firewall?

Does your name appear in the top right hand side of the screen to show you are logged in? I usually had to log in every time with Cardiff City player, but I seem to be permanently logged in on IFollow and so only need to click on the link to get the pictures - could it be something to do with your firewall?
    Mine may be different to yours bob cos I'm attempting to watch it on my samsung phone so it just says sky bet in the top right corner.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Mine may be different to yours bob cos I'm attempting to watch it on my samsung phone so it just says sky bet in the top right corner.
    Can only backup what Bob says Gringo, have had a few teething problems, most video's take a while to get going and for some reason I am permanently signed in, with my name displayed in top right hand corner of screen. Haven't attempted to view on phone yet!

Quote Originally Posted by emjayblue View Post
    Can only backup what Bob says Gringo, have had a few teething problems, most video's take a while to get going and for some reason I am permanently signed in, with my name displayed in top right hand corner of screen. Haven't attempted to view on phone yet!
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds that the videos take a while to start up. It'll be interesting to see how the live streams perform and whether I'll experience buffering, like I usually do, when trying to watch a live stream (Internet speeds in China suck!).

I see they have a full recording of the Taffs Well game on iFollow, so I suppose they'll be showing the full 90 minutes of Championship games after they've finished? In which case, I think I'll probably end up watching these recorded videos if there's too much buffering from the live feed.

Quote Originally Posted by Rock_Flock_of_Five View Post
    I'm glad I'm not the only one who finds that the videos take a while to start up. It'll be interesting to see how the live streams perform and whether I'll experience buffering, like I usually do, when trying to watch a live stream (Internet speeds in China suck!).

I see they have a full recording of the Taffs Well game on iFollow, so I suppose they'll be showing the full 90 minutes of Championship games after they've finished? In which case, I think I'll probably end up watching these recorded videos if there's too much buffering from the live feed.
    They've shown the full 90 minutes for quite a few years a day or two after the match so you should be able to go back and watch those to test. I too am curious how good these streams will be, disappointing they didnt choose to stream any of the preseason matches as some have.