+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: New season, same old Swansea!

New season, same old Swansea!

Continuing their long history of signing complete and utter k unts e.g. Tate, Trundle, Pratley, Williams, Dyer, Floris, Routledge, Shelvey, Fer, Gomis etc etc, they've excelled themselves with the acquisition of that pr1ck Tammy Abrahams!

Mind you, the players must have all breathed a collective sigh of relief when John Terry chose to sign for Aston Villa instead of them, after finally getting shot of serial WAG predator 'Ash', the last thing they needed was another slimey twat sniffing around!

Re: New season, same old Swansea!

Loan so they can at least send him back.

Will look a tad silly if he flops at Prem level though, especially if they sell Llorente.

Fair dos though they are trying sell their best players to fund their purchase, as the owners won't put any money in. The bought a midfielder for £10.5m and sold Cork for £10m. Now they are hoping too get £50m for Sigurdsson which will pay for any new players. Looks like Siggy can't wait to get out of there, then Llorente will follow. But i bet they still manage to stay 1 point clear of the the 3 promoted clubs, and I expect Watford and Palace to struggle too this season.

Hopefully Sigurdsson will get his move away (he's done his time!), they would not be in the EPL if it wasn't for him.

I agree tho, so many poor teams in the league they'll probably scrape through again.

Quote Originally Posted by G rangetown Blue View Post
    Hopefully Sigurdsson will get his move away (he's done his time!), they would not be in the EPL if it wasn't for him.

I agree tho, so many poor teams in the league they'll probably scrape through again.