+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SKY DEALS

SKY DEALS

Once your deal has ended, what's the best deal anyone has had on here recently
    Full Sky package with multi room,HD, broadband and phone

Just finished my year's deal and now there asking a fortune to renew, £130 per month

so that's a no from me then

Who's had the best deal recently?

Re: SKY DEALS

Everything excluding multi room for £79 per month

Just leave and they will offer you 50% off the tv package

I'm only buy in Virgin Wi Fi , renewing my library ticket , occasional look at Terrestrial TV and Netflix , supplemented with radio , oh so much cheaper than propping up Ruperts greedy empire.

Ive just cancelled and waiting for my call to tempt me back. I got HD, multi room and full package except movies (no broadband/phone). Was paying £87 they offered £57, I initially accepted but they fooked it up and I then cancelled. Hoping for £40-£50 and Ill renew. Keep us informed, its worth us sharing what we get. Helps us all.

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    Ive just cancelled and waiting for my call to tempt me back. I got HD, multi room and full package except movies (no broadband/phone). Was paying £87 they offered £57, I initially accepted but they fooked it up and I then cancelled. Hoping for £40-£50 and Ill renew. Keep us informed, its worth us sharing what we get. Helps us all.
    I done mine on the sky app online chat I was rather pleased when she said I've saved over 1200 quid the last 3 years with the amount off they've given me

£32 for box sets in HD and all the Sports channels not in hd. I bit the bullet yesterday cos I wanted to watch the Super sixes

The online chat has always been busy when Ive checked it recently and it takes ages to get through on the phone. They do my head in but I always end up renewing eventually

Quote Originally Posted by El Gwapo View Post
    The online chat has always been busy when Ive checked it recently and it takes ages to get through on the phone. They do my head in but I always end up renewing eventually
    Tanwar will help you out if you get through, nice guy.

I rang to cancel Sports but now have it half price £13.75 for 18 months. Also Skygo Extra free for the same period. I also have broadband and phone with them.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyncoed Slumdog View Post
    I rang to cancel Sports but now have it half price £13.75 for 18 months. Also Skygo Extra free for the same period. I also have broadband and phone with them.
    £45 for everything (except broadband) including UHD sports and movies.

About fifteen months ago I was paying between £130/140 per month to Virgin for my TV, Broadband and a land line I'd unplugged. I got it down to about £80 for a while by splitting the services between Sky and BT, but it had risen to nearly £110 when I decided enough was enough three months ago. Now I pay £36 a month for Broadband to John Lewis (it's not much good mind) and a £7 odd monthly Netflix subscription.

Meanwhile, Sky are sending me letters every fortnight or so offering their Sports package for £19 a month for the next year, but stuff em - I admit I'm missing my sport and that's going to get worse when the football season starts, but if I do cave in, it will not be to line Murdoch's pockets, or Branson's or BT's.

Have a look on your Sky account. Shortly after cancelling you will find a 50% off offer.

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Once your deal has ended, what's the best deal anyone has had on here recently
    Full Sky package with multi room,HD, broadband and phone

Just finished my year's deal and now there asking a fortune to renew, £130 per month

so that's a no from me then

Who's had the best deal recently?
    I've currently got everything you've listed plus Sky Sim Cards & BT sports for £106 / months, locked in for an 18 month deal, until July'18. I quit BT in January and went all in with Sky, saving me around £40 / month.

Anyone use IPTV for sport? Any good?

My openbox is now useless but Ive been offered to run IPTV on it for £45.

Quote Originally Posted by Porth Pouncer View Post

iptv only works on the v8s and v9s box`s and to be honest its ok but prone to freeze

I dont think IPTV is very good on openbox,Zgemma h2h is what i use for cable.

Quote Originally Posted by Maxim View Post
    I dont think IPTV is very good on openbox,Zgemma h2h is what i use for cable.
    I've got a v9s.

There are loads of free one day/week trials. I've applied but nobody has granted me one. Worried about freezing. Totally ruins it. But I don't want to waste cash or convert to sky q

I've got a v9s.

There are loads of free one day/week trials. I've applied but nobody has granted me one. Worried about freezing. Totally ruins it. But I don't want to waste cash or convert to sky q
    Ask for a test line on here.
    http://www.techkings.org/

£19 a month for sports! I'm paying £18 a month for Movies and Sports, there's also no time limit on the deal.

If you've got a smart TV you can download Smart IPTV app which enables you to watch IPTV.

I pay £45 a year for everything.

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    About fifteen months ago I was paying between £130/140 per month to Virgin for my TV, Broadband and a land line I'd unplugged. I got it down to about £80 for a while by splitting the services between Sky and BT, but it had risen to nearly £110 when I decided enough was enough three months ago. Now I pay £36 a month for Broadband to John Lewis (it's not much good mind) and a £7 odd monthly Netflix subscription.

Meanwhile, Sky are sending me letters every fortnight or so offering their Sports package for £19 a month for the next year, but stuff em - I admit I'm missing my sport and that's going to get worse when the football season starts, but if I do cave in, it will not be to line Murdoch's pockets, or Branson's or BT's.
    Bob, sorry I did not realize that I had already informed you before, I guess you were not interested.

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Bob, sorry I did not realize that I had already informed you before, I guess you were not interested.
    Still am interested - I've still got your original message, but am waiting until I move and I know how I stand financially .

I had forgotten that I had sent the same message before, that's what getting old does

International

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    I had forgotten that I had sent the same message before, that's what getting old does
    What does it do? I can't remember.