+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Need a notepad, advice please...

Need a notepad, advice please...

Taking out the battery and then putting it back in my laptop did not work (sadly)...So I need something new for the net.
    Thinking of a notepad.

I don't fancy a small 7" screen, would prefer a larger screen, basically want it for fb (family connections), here obviously, online banking, email and just regular stuff.
    I won't need it to watch films or play memory hungry games, but would appreciate decent loading times.
    Any ideas please?

thanks in advance...

Re: Need a notepad, advice please...

Quote Originally Posted by cantonboy View Post
    Taking out the battery and then putting it back in my laptop did not work (sadly)...So I need something new for the net.
    Thinking of a notepad.

I don't fancy a small 7" screen, would prefer a larger screen, basically want it for fb (family connections), here obviously, online banking, email and just regular stuff.
    I won't need it to watch films or play memory hungry games, but would appreciate decent loading times.
    Any ideas please?

thanks in advance...
    surface pro 2017 with keyboard - tablet and notepad in one. pro4 slightly cheaper. (avoid Celeron notebooks - just my opinion )

OK I meant tablet...sorryand that surface pro is rather more than I wanted to pay

Thinking of a notepad.

Any ideas please?

thanks in advance...
    Chromebook

lightening fast, they really are, most of the apps are online though, so you need wifi or 3/4G

doesnt get bloated like windows stuff

just got 6 X ACER 11 CB3-131 for a client, they are very nice machines, battery life of 9 hours

OK I meant tablet...sorryand that surface pro is rather more than I wanted to pay
    Amazon fire HD 8

8" screen and the Fire hd isnt a bad tablet, amazon will keep on issuing updates for it as long as they can

80 quid, cannot go far wrong

you could go with the HD 10", but its a extra £100 and imho not worth it