+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Selling drugs

Selling drugs

Exploiting the vulnerable, or top tax free entrepreneurialism?

Re: Selling drugs

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post

You forgot the third option:
    or .. a shit, pointless ' look at me' question asked by a laughable, argumentative, thick twat with a brain apparently the size of a pea and a mouth evidently the size of the Bute tunnel, who may well have got s bit too 'refreshed' himself before dragging his scrawny gobshite carcass on here - yet again- to make a wasp-level, easily-swattable arse of himself.

Just saying

Both.

What you after?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    or .. a shit, pointless ' look at me' question asked by a laughable, argumentative, thick twat with a brain apparently the size of a pea and a mouth evidently the size of the Bute tunnel, who may well have got s bit too 'refreshed' himself before dragging his scrawny gobshite carcass on here yet again to make a wasp-level pointless arse of himself.

Just saying

Get off the fence will you.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Get off the fence will you.
    :D I've reconsidered my post .. and further refined it.
    Awaiting Matt the Mod to finally take offence and ban /edit someone - me maybe - as I've been rude to his one 'chum'

:D I've reconsidered my post .. and further refined it.
    Awaiting Matt the Mod to finally take offence and ban /edit someone - me maybe - as I've been rude to his one 'chum'
    so you need some attention tonight then ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    He won't get it from Hartley.

That guy never gets involved in arguments.

Like water off a ducks back.

I see that J R Hartley has called three people the "C" word tonight. Is this now ok, if so, can we lose the swear filter?

Not really, thanks all the same, just had enough of that gobshite and the fact that you ignore his persistent bollocks and shit.

You have a tough gig here, and you deserve respect for it, which you don't always get.
    If you went about it with a bit more thought and grace, , I think you would. ;)

Not really, thanks all the same, just had enough of that gobshite and the fact that you ignore his persistent bollocks and shit.
    He is my one " chum " , though that has upset me a little, as i always thought that goslow was also my mate, i feel hurt now

You have a tough gig here, and you deserve respect for it, which you don't always get.
    fair enough

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I see that J R Hartley has called three people the "C" word tonight. Is this now ok, if so, can we lose the swear filter?
    Yeah,calling someone a **** is fine.

As long as you don't call Matt a wanker, it's all good

Whatever works for you. But if you have to ask, maybe don't do it?

I clicked on this as I thought it was an Advert.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Yeah,calling someone a **** is fine.

As long as you don't call Matt a wanker, it's all good
    Matt was one of the people I called a ****. A lazy **** to be exact. All in jest. It's all about the context.

or .. a shit, pointless ' look at me' question asked by a laughable, argumentative, thick twat with a brain apparently the size of a pea and a mouth evidently the size of the Bute tunnel, who may well have got s bit too 'refreshed' himself before dragging his scrawny gobshite carcass on here - yet again- to make a wasp-level, easily-swattable arse of himself.

Just saying
    Sorry, never noticed you before. Not under this guise anyway.

If you'd just called me a mouthy **** it would have been far more effective. You've tried way too hard there.

D minus.

Sorry, never noticed you before. Not under this guise anyway.

If you'd just called me a mouthy **** it would have been far more effective. You've tried way too hard there.

D minus.
    Fair enough.
    As you spend so much time dishing it out, I was interested to see how you react to getting it back.

Not bad.
    B+

Depends what type of drug.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Depends what type of drug.
    And depends who to I suppose. Buying a large stash to sell to your mates so you get a freebie and your day paid out of it. Is that so wrong? Would you call that drug dealing or drug brokering?

Feedback

when I was at college I remember a mate who tried dabbling in distribution. he wasn't very good at it at all since he used to smoke, snort or ingest whatever it was he had purchased. In fact, if I recall correctly, his first sojourn into this market resulted in him smoking a 9bar in about a fortnight with not much selling going on at all.

Quote Originally Posted by TISS View Post
    when I was at college I remember a mate who tried dabbling in distribution. he wasn't very good at it at all since he used to smoke, snort or ingest whatever it was he had purchased. In fact, if I recall correctly, his first sojourn into this market resulted in him smoking a 9bar in about a fortnight with not much selling going on at all.
    cool story bro, still partial to a bit of snow

Dont get high on your own supply

"a mate"

Fair enough.
    As you spend so much time dishing it out, I was interested to see how you react to getting it back.

Not bad.
    B+
    So he IS dealing? Hmmmmm

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    So he IS dealing? Hmmmmm
    Only to mates and its safe to say the Sgt doesnt want to be my mate

Feedback

Quote Originally Posted by Packerman View Post
    cool story bro, still partial to a bit of snow
    I will ask him