+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Selling drugs

Re: Selling drugs

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    And depends who to I suppose. Buying a large stash to sell to your mates so you get a freebie and your day paid out of it. Is that so wrong? Would you call that drug dealing or drug brokering?
    Yep.

Our government are one of the most archaic, scared of moving away from age old english tradition.

If weed is being legalised around the world, I reckon we'll be around the last to do the same outside of religious countries.

Portugal decriminalised the use of all drugs in 2001. Weed, cocaine, heroin, you name it — Portugal decided to treat possession and use of small quantities of these drugs as a public health issue, not a criminal one. The drugs were still illegal, of course. But now getting caught with them meant a small fine and maybe a referral to a treatment program — not jail time and a criminal record.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-10301780.html

It is an impossible task to get it right. People in the UK would take the mick if say cocaine were legalised. It'd be like the wild west those first few months.

If only we were all sensible, only doing them recreationally on nights out etc.

Tried to edit but no time.

I could never see the House of Lords passing a bill to legalise weed or any of the others. Or do something like the above.

Far too working class you see. Can't have the workers having their mind off anything other than the grind of day to day work and sending money to HMRC.

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    I see that J R Hartley has called three people the "C" word tonight. Is this now ok, if so, can we lose the swear filter?
    you mean the posts i deleted after i made the next post, 9 mins after your post

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    He is my one " chum " , though that has upset me a little, as i always thought that goslow was also my mate, i feel hurt now

fair enough
    Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Yeah,calling someone a **** is fine.

As long as you don't call Matt a wanker, it's all good
    you mean the posts i deleted after i made the post above, 6 mins BEFORE your post

Guess what, i am just in from swimming club, just about to eat me tea and sit down and maybe delete some more posts

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    you mean the posts i deleted after i made the next post, 9 mins after your post

you mean the posts i deleted after i made the post above, 6 mins BEFORE your post

Guess what, i am just in from swimming club, just about to eat me tea and sit down and maybe delete some more posts
    Cool story bro

I guess you missed the smiley