+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Anyone Getting Excited

Anyone Getting Excited

I really looking forward to the new season ,can't say I have always felt that over the years ,so many new faces , manager who makes you feel something is going to happen .

C'mon City, bring back the happiness and the lost thousands of fans who are trapped in the TV bubble of football.

Re: Anyone Getting Excited

Can't say I'm excited as such, enjoying the summer and playing sport myself.
    But I'm certainly feeling pretty positive about what's to come.

Had my football fix last night. Went to watch Merthyr v Cewnty. Few beers on the terraces and a kebab on the way home. Thoroughly nice evening.

I'm always optimistic at the start of a new season bu this year I'm really excited. Along with the new signings (Tomlin being the pick of the bunch) I think the fact that we're showing ambition by keeping hold of Zohore and Manga could make it a very exciting season!

Aslo really chuffed to see Saadi Idriss back in the set up, get the feeling that from the brief showings we had of him he's someone that Warnock could really get the best out of!

Quote Originally Posted by jnc90 View Post
    I'm always optimistic at the start of a new season bu this year I'm really excited. Along with the new signings (Tomlin being the pick of the bunch) I think the fact that we're showing ambition by keeping hold of Zohore and Manga could make it a very exciting season!

Aslo really chuffed to see Saadi Idriss back in the set up, get the feeling that from the brief showings we had of him he's someone that Warnock could really get the best out of!

I was glad to see Saadi back involved but according to posts in another thread it seems it will be short lived.

Banned

I always look forward to the new season this one is no different.

Havent looked forward to watching city properly for about 3/4 years.

Not excited as such but definitely interested in the team again!

It is a different feeling to last season for sure.

Looking forward to playing Lincon.

Quote Originally Posted by jeepster View Post
    It is a different feeling to last season for sure.
    Are you sure ?
    Tandy already said its no different!

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    I really looking forward to the new season ,can't say I have always felt that over the years ,so many new faces , manager who makes you feel something is going to happen .

C'mon City, bring back the happiness and the lost thousands of fans who are trapped in the TV bubble of football.
    this is the first season ive been excited about in quite a few seasons
    the last 2 its been dread, this season I'm excited about burton away burton away lol
    I do feel quite confidant about this season

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Can't say I'm excited as such, enjoying the summer and playing sport myself.
    But I'm certainly feeling pretty positive about what's to come.
    Agreed. Top post from a top poster

I thought things would improve under Trollope so I was excited about last season. Until it started.

I do however, feel more optimistic about this year than I have for some time.

I'm always excited about the new season. By the end of it, I usually have that flat-broken feeling. Hope Warnock pulls it off, love to see us go up in blue

Blog Entries

I'm looking forward to going to some games this season, now Whitts has gone my restraining order has been lifted.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I'm looking forward to going to some games this season, now Whitts has gone my restraining order has been lifted.
    The veggie burgers are on me.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Had my football fix last night. Went to watch Merthyr v Cewnty. Few beers on the terraces and a kebab on the way home. Thoroughly nice evening.
    What was the score? Many Merthyr there?

Quote Originally Posted by stan butler View Post
    What was the score? Many Merthyr there?
    1-1

It's was at Merthyr mate, about 5/600 there, Newport didn't bring that many. Not sure it was Newports first XI, they all looked like kids.

If that was their first team they are in big trouble. Merthyr lost a few of their best players over the summer and could struggle this season.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    The veggie burgers are on me.