+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Morrison has signed a new contract

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Morrison has signed a new contract

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    For 4 million I think we should have cashed in. Prefer a Bamba and Manga partnership, could have brought in someone younger for back up. Would have been happy with Joe Walsh as a rotation player.
    The fact he's our captain at 26 says a lot about his character. You need these strong heads to be successful. I always go back to it but it's why we should've kept Hudson, even if his playing time was limited, his influence in the dressing room is massive. He's a leader, and I think Morrison is too. A young back up wouldn't improve the squad if we sold him.

How did Hudson get on last season? Oh yeah, promoted to premiership with Huddersfield as club captain. And they're keeping hold of him by the looks of it.

Never thought I'd be so positive about the club in the summer where my favourite player moved on...

(That's Whitts by the way lol)

Re: Morrison has signed a new contract

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    The fact he's our captain at 26 says a lot about his character. You need these strong heads to be successful. I always go back to it but it's why we should've kept Hudson, even if his playing time was limited, his influence in the dressing room is massive. He's a leader, and I think Morrison is too. A young back up wouldn't improve the squad if we sold him.

How did Hudson get on last season? Oh yeah, promoted to premiership with Huddersfield as club captain. And they're keeping hold of him by the looks of it.

Never thought I'd be so positive about the club in the summer where my favourite player moved on...

(That's Whitts by the way lol)
    Think you are a very valid point about his age , something I've not really factored in, nowhere near his prime and already strong enough of a character to be captain,which keep his market value high ,thinking on Warnock words, four million would not buy one leg