+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: linkin park

linkin park

singer dead. rip bigman.

Re: lincon park

Took his own life, so it seems, much like his recently departed friend Chris Cornell.
    Awful to think that people who have friends and resources still don't easily find the help they need.

Re: linkin park

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    singer dead. rip bigman.
    http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-40676530

Although not a fan of Linkin Park and their style and genre of music, I always find it very, very sad when a musician takes his or hers own life. R.I.P Chester

Absolutely gutted. Big fan of Linkin Park and introduced my 7 year old son to them a few months back. He is completely obsessed with the band and idolises Chester. How the hell do I begin to explain this to him?

WTF is going on. RIP Chester

Re: lincon park

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Took his own life, so it seems, much like his recently departed friend Chris Cornell.
    Awful to think that people who have friends and resources still don't easily find the help they need.
    I heard it was Chris Cornell's birthday today and Chester was a big admirer of his. RIP.

Quote Originally Posted by mrbluejay View Post
    I heard it was Chris Cornell's birthday today and Chester was a big admirer of his. RIP.
    Chester was also godfather to Chris's children. Two immensely talented frontmen gone far too soon.

I remember getting hybrid theory on the day of my birthday and listening to it with my friends sitting around the table eating.

One of the soundtracks to our school years.

Seems like the death of Cornell may have been what pushed him over the edge. Very sad.

It's what he wanted. Selfish little prick

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    Looks legit.

search positive news uk