Thread: Poor dog

Poor dog

RIP. Pudsey.

Re: Poor dog

This is sad news. Rip Pudsey

Children in need will need a new mascot then

I love dogs, had two and they're both gone. So understand how sad it is once you've had one for a long time.

But the reactions on twitter...

Melanie Tan‏ @melanietan1976
    Ashleigh huge condolences ��#pudsey was one of a kind, both of you brought so much joy to millions #RIPpudsey your legacy will live forever ��

bev ashworth‏ @grannybev43 5h5 hours ago
    Prayers and hugs Ashleigh at this sad time. The rainbow bridge is where he'll be waiting for you

Eric Da Dog ��‏ @EricDaDog 3h3 hours ago
    ...can't imagine what you're going thru-heartbreaking news #Pudsey & Ashleigh. ��Run free little man �� ��

Colin Gunn‏ @ColinGunn1960 1h1 hour ago
    Thoughts to Ashleigh for her loss. Rest assured Pudsey will be watching over you from the rainbow bridge as he starts his next adventure

Lucy Mace‏ @wkdlucy 3h3 hours ago
    I'm so sorry to hear this, he was a character for sure. He had an amazing fulfilling life. And knew that he was loved by so many. Xxx

RIP Pudsey, it was especially sad for me to read that a week after deciding that my lovely twelve year old, so faithful and friendly, Staffy, Ruby, should be put to sleep following her diagnosis with lymphoma (there was also a good chance that the cancer had spread to her brain apparently).

Quote Originally Posted by the other bob wilson View Post
    RIP Pudsey, it was especially sad for me to read that a week after deciding that my lovely twelve year old, so faithful and friendly, Staffy, Ruby, should be put to sleep following her diagnosis with lymphoma (there was also a good chance that the cancer had spread to her brain apparently).
    Sorry to hear that mate, they really are part of the family, I expect you miss her a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    Sorry to hear that mate, they really are part of the family, I expect you miss her a lot.
    Thanks, yes I am really missing her, but I'm lucky in that I usually remember lost loved ones, be they human or animal, with a smile after the initial sadness passes and I've got to that stage now with Ruby. It's the presence of a dog in the house I miss a bit more I'd say, because there's been one where I've lived virtually constantly since 1972, but Cardiff Dog's Home (where four of my six previous dogs have come from) put you through all sorts of hoops these days before allowing you to have one of their dogs and they have decreed that I cannot have a new one until I complete my move of home which doesn't even have a date for completion yet.