+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Lynne some of these people have come from Stoke !!

Lynne some of these people have come from Stoke !!

Dante fires

Re: Lynne some of these people have come from Stoke !!

Is this a crossword clue?

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    Is this a crossword clue?
    How do you find respiridone and sertraline ? I was on the max of sertraline and 2 mgs of respiridone and it did nothing

Find fluoxetine and low dose olanzapine better

It's not a crossword clue , it's the diary of a madman

I'm on 2mgs of risperidone. 1mg in the morning and 1mg in the night, and I'm on 50mg of sertraline each day mate. I function normal on it. Full time job, family, ECT. Most of my shit was in my 20s.....I'm 34now. I used to love the manic highs lol, but I mostly get lows now.....not suicide lows, just mainly miserible, I have positive psychosis which means I hear voices from time to time, but the risperidone sorts them out now

Quote Originally Posted by Silures View Post
    I'm on 2mgs of risperidone. 1mg in the morning and 1mg in the night, and I'm on 50mg of sertraline each day mate. I function normal on it. Full time job, family, ECT. Most of my shit was in my 20s.....I'm 34now. I used to love the manic highs lol, but I mostly get lows now.....not suicide lows, just mainly miserible, I have positive psychosis which means I hear voices from time to time, but the risperidone sorts them out now
    Good on you mate , I don't suffer with bi polar , my diagnosis is treatment resistant depression and anxiety ........basically I am off my cake ......got worse having to look after my father with dementia and I totally lost it when he died

In terms of working well done , probably best to ease off the gas if you feel an episode coming on

You take care

Also, I was on olanzapine, 20mgs, but it made me bloat out lol my ankles and stuff, so they took me off that and put me on risperidone....which works for me

Olanzapine is a massive weight gainer but very effective ......I am on a very small dose , what you were on is enough to put an elephant to sleep for a week