+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Colin Murray talks to some of the biggest names in sport in a truly unique setting...in either his house or theirs!

Colin Murray talks to some of the biggest names in sport in a truly unique setting...in either his house or theirs!

Colin Murray talks to some of the biggest names in sport in a truly unique setting...in either his house or theirs!

Great listen and podcasts by favourties so far wa Jimmy White ,Ian Wright , cracker today is bad boy Keith Gillespie

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/p05609fv

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b08p...odes/downloads

Re: Colin Murray talks to some of the biggest names in sport in a truly unique setting...in either his house or theirs!

Mam, I've gambled away £47,000!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Colin Murray talks to some of the biggest names in sport in a truly unique setting...in either his house or theirs!

They've all been cracking to listen to, to be fair.

Flintoff, Savage & The Ping Pong Guy is another belter of a BBC podcast. Careful though, you might start to like Robbie Savage

Quote Originally Posted by Escæpe Gøæts View Post
    They've all been cracking to listen to, to be fair.

Flintoff, Savage & The Ping Pong Guy is another belter of a BBC podcast. Careful though, you might start to like Robbie Savage
    The latter is much better than Colin Murray's. I enjoyed it at first but all came a little boring with some of them, who seem to be boring characters

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    The latter is much better than Colin Murray's. I enjoyed it at first but all came a little boring with some of them, who seem to be boring characters
    Jimmy White & Keith Gillespie were pretty good

Yes they were excellent.

Agree, the second one was very good too but I can't remember the name

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    Agree, the second one was very good too but I can't remember the name
    Dan Hardy!

Them lesbian hockey players wasn't bad either. Only boring ones were footballers!