+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Opposition Politics

Re: Opposition Politics

Unless you're going into teaching, law,medicine or another practical based subject I'd advise teenagers not to bother and get themselves a job and work
    Their way up.
    The fees are extortionate and some of he degrees offered are ****ing ridiclulous.
    I do feel sorry for our younger graduates these days, higher fees higher house prices and being told thats he way it is from some in the older generations who benefitted from free university and lower house prices.

Re: Opposition Politics

Quote Originally Posted by Eric Cartman View Post
    Yet the only two examples you can name are a bus which wasn't associated to any political party and Corbyn saying 'we will deal with it' when talking about student debt.

What are the other examples of giveaways promised? You implied in the OP that funding the NHS, gender pay parity, public sector pay and police numbers were examples but then you quickly backed away from that so what are they?

I get it completely. It is trendy to be in the middle and say 'they are all as bad as each other' but it isn't groundbreaking.
    Not looking for groundbreaking decisions ,just honest ,simple ,fundable decisions that can be delivered ,and don't involve sound bite .