+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Brighton after Zohore

Re: Brighton after Zohore

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    I can't help but think that many are in for big disappointment and a reality check in the coming months.
    Of course in a perfect storm situation we could win the division but all things being equal then a similar finish to last season is on the cards.
    We're supporters, I get that, but blind optimism is futile and not for me and right NOW KZ is not a £10m player, Colin is not Pep Guardiola and we're unlikely to make the play offs.
    And my best selling book 'The Sheer Power Of Positive Thinking' is available in all good book stores.

Quote Originally Posted by Arfur Europe View Post
    And my best selling book 'The Sheer Power Of Positive Thinking' is available in all good book stores.

You know there's no point in being alive as we're all just going to die anyway...

Looks like Brighton have just loaned a forward in brown, season long loan so I guess Zahore bid is off the table

http://www.bbc.com/sport/football/40714453

Bookmarked