+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Brighton after Zohore

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Brighton after Zohore

With the season looming and the squad taking shape as NW wants it, I would hope that Hull, Brighton and whoever else comes calling are told to piss off. I appreciate it would take big balls to turn down offers possibly exceeding £15m but after the last few years we as fans deserve an exciting season on the field. The amount of money for 1 Championship player is obscene, but at this time I feel that Ken is integral in our coming season and what he offers would be very hard to replace unless we fell really lucky.

Ken is currently our player and doesn't owe us a lot in financial term. If he stays for another year and fulfills half his potential, then his value will move to the next level. I do however feel that January could be a time when we find it very hard to hang onto him.

Didnt Glen Murray work with NW at Palace?
    Wouldnt be surprised to see and exchange plus money?
    Murray is 34 and past it prem wise but is useful at our level?

Quote Originally Posted by bluethrough View Post
    With the season looming and the squad taking shape as NW wants it, I would hope that Hull, Brighton and whoever else comes calling are told to piss off. I appreciate it would take big balls to turn down offers possibly exceeding £15m but after the last few years we as fans deserve an exciting season on the field. The amount of money for 1 Championship player is obscene, but at this time I feel that Ken is integral in our coming season and what he offers would be very hard to replace unless we fell really lucky.

Ken is currently our player and doesn't owe us a lot in financial term. If he stays for another year and fulfills half his potential, then his value will move to the next level. I do however feel that January could be a time when we find it very hard to hang onto him.

It's a two way thing mind, fans need to purchase season tickets to repay the boards faith...anybody know how many have been sold ?