+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Walesonline - haven't been able to open it for months!

Walesonline - haven't been able to open it for months!

I think it's the only website that I have this problem with. Probably something to do with a Flash player as it always seems to try and open with a video. I get the message: Cannot reach this site, it took too long to respond.

Am I alone in this?

Can someone post the story about Saadi?

Cheers. Des

Re: Walesonline - haven't been able to open it for months!

Neil Warnock reveals why he let Idriss Saadi leave Cardiff City and admits he's 'disappointed' to see the Algerian depart

Neil Warnock accepts Idriss Saadi’s transfer to Racing Club de Strasbourg was the best move for all parties.

The Algeria international joined the newly-promoted Ligue 1 side on a five-year contract, bringing his short Bluebirds career to an end.

And while Warnock was sad to say goodbye to a player who proved prolific on loan at Kortrijk in the Belgian Jupiler League last season, he admitted the move works for everyone.

He’d previously suggested Saadi was in the shop window this pre-season, after the Bluebirds brought in fellow forwards Danny Ward and Lee Tomlin to support main striker Kenneth Zohore.

“I’m obviously disappointed to lose him but I was always aware if we had the right offer,” said Warnock.

“With his family in France and he’s got decent money, so I think it suited everybody really.”

Saadi struggled in his first spell at Cardiff City Stadium, before the productive loan spell in Belgium.

He now joins the Ligue 2 champions ahead of their new season in the French top flight.

“Good luck to him,” added Warnock.

“For the period that I had him, I was quite pleased with him, and I think he fitted in well. I’m not sure he enjoyed his time here last time, but he fitted in well with the lads and we wish him well. He’s got a super contract and we’ve got a decent fee.”

Your not missing anything. Its a load of made up drivel. Dont bother.

Every time I go on WOL, I always end up thinking "why did I bother?". It's an embarrassment TBH.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    Every time I go on WOL, I always end up thinking "why did I bother?". It's an embarrassment TBH.
    Most of the stories are rehashes of messagebord gossip

Quote Originally Posted by Superdad View Post
    Most of the stories are rehashes of messageboard gossip
    That will be a WoL headline later.

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    That will be a WoL headline later.

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post
    I think it's the only website that I have this problem with. Probably something to do with a Flash player as it always seems to try and open with a video. I get the message: Cannot reach this site, it took too long to respond.

Cheers. Des
    Count your blessings.

You've been given a gift.

Quote Originally Posted by NYCBlue View Post
    That Dom Booth is so shoddy, practically every one of his articles is littered with errors and says absolutely nothing. I understand they've been told to churn out stories for clicks but soon they'll have no visitors as it never has any substance.

EG in the below article he says the number 10 shirt was vacant for the entire of last season, last worn by Joe Mason in 2015. Immers wore 10 in 2016/17 but apart from that...

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...ayers-13364048

Quote Originally Posted by Des Parrot View Post

Am I alone in this?

Can someone post the story about Saadi?

Cheers. Des
    its bloody dreadful ,pages jumping around , takes ages to fully load when on a phone or tablet with not enough memory ,its one big lump of an advertising portal.

I use this http://www.newsnow.co.uk/h/Sport/Foo...rdiff+City,yes it has adverts buts loads quicker just avoid the advert hungry sites , on this one you get club sites , local papers reports .blogs etc,which are not so advert hungry