+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Loic Damour

Re: Loic Damour

Quote Originally Posted by Thoth View Post
    There IS a God.

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    I don't understand how this thread has evolved (probably the wrong word) like this!!

I don't care if someone has watched 3 games in ligue 2 or whether it's 16% better than the South Wales senior league!

All i know is that at one time Loic Damour was once regarded good enough to be one of 25 kids to be taken on at Clairefontainne and given the technical training to push on to the next level.

He failed in that quest up until now but the man himself has revealed that his attitude wasn't always what it should have been.

Now he is at a make or break age to prove that he has enough commitment to realise his obvious raw talent.

He has been brave enough to step into a faster and more demanding league to prove this. He cost us next to nothing so I'm looking forward to seeing what he's got.

In the brief time that i have seen him play i have been quite impressed and think he can nail down a first team spot.

Looked OK from what I saw of him at Plymouth.

As a free transfer and on reasonable money he looks like a worthwhile gamble.

We need cover for Gunnarrson, especially if O'Keefe goes and he may well be able to at least fill that roll.