+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Chris Woods £20m

Chris Woods £20m

Leeds want £20m for him after Swansea enquired about his availability....

Madness

Re: Chris Woods £20m

It's the like of Spew who have helped create this transfer madness demanding 50m for Gylfi

Take away his penaltys and tap ins, then he scored about 4 headers last year. I don't rate him at all. If he's £20 mil then Zohore is over £30 mil NQAT

I'd love Swansea to buy him for £20m

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Take away his penaltys and tap ins, then he scored about 4 headers last year. I don't rate him at all. If he's £20 mil then Zohore is over £30 mil NQAT
    Agreed.

A journeyman mouth breather who doesn't belong in the premier league.

He'll fit in well down west.

They've calmed a bit after staying up and getting abraham, but there's no wonder some of their fans now despise the owners.

They've been in the prem for ages now, hundreds of millions £££££.

And they're after this guy

Leeds overpricing their player just like what Swansea are doing with theirs.
    Hope every teamsticks an extra 10 million on every player they enquire about to see how those Jack Bastards like it.

If Chris Woods is worth £20m then Declan John, Craig Noone and Stuart O'Keefe must be worth £5-6m each. Happy days!

Love these midweek jokes ,brightens one up , hey Brighton get it

Never rated Chris wood, but he's pivotal to way Leeds were playing last season, so I'm not surprised they want to hang onto him.

I notice Sam Gallagher is strongly linked with Wolves too. I think he would be a better buy than Wood, or a replacement if Leeds end up selling him

Players dont have a value on their ability anymore. They seem to have a value based on what the vendor thinks the buyer can afford.
    It's all Sky's fault

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Players dont have a value on their ability anymore. They seem to have a value based on what the vendor thinks the buyer can afford.
    It's all Sky's fault
    It's bizarre. The clubs have a new TV deal with more money coming in and, in their collective wisdom, have all decided to inflate the transfer market.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiffa View Post
    I'd love Swansea to buy him for £20m
    So wood I

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    It's all Sky's fault
    Eh?

Values have always been on what the vendor thinks the buyer can afford and what the buyer wants to pay. There's never been some objective valuation.

I doubt many chairmen have ever thought "Oh, they made a bid for player X of £20m. Hmm, he's only really worth £10m. I'd better let them know...".

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    It's bizarre. The clubs have a new TV deal with more money coming in and, in their collective wisdom, have all decided to inflate the transfer market.
    Yeah that's how it works

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    So wood I
    No one has twigged

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    Welcome to simple economics class 1. I thought you'd be a bit more clued up after you took those 3 classes a few years ago last year in Brest.