+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Alfie v Homophobia

Re: Alfie v Homophobia

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Croesy Blue getting outraged on behalf of minorities. There's a first.
    You sitting at your computer on a Friday night being ignorant. There's a first

Id like to know where I've been outraged in this thread too? It's almost as if you aren't being an ignorant pig you're a SJW.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    No. It's really taken a turn for the really weird in recent months.

Quite incredible really.
    Just wow

Quote Originally Posted by itkman View Post
    Thanks for reminding me, I'll set me video.

Nobody should have an issue with anyone else's sexuality.

3 pager this I suspect.
    Might even go on to 4 if we get some juicy bickering from Hartley et al..

First gay rugby league player to come out...
    https://www.theguardian.com/sport/20...y-super-league

when we played Reading in the mid 1990s it was 90 minutes of.. "Jimmy Quinn homosexual. "

i dont know if he was even gay

[QUOTE=Colonel Cærdiffi;4762641]Well firstly, he didn't call me a racist, he mistakenly thought I had called him a racist. So despite my having "serious problems", at least I'm able to read.

in a nutshell sir and I apologise sir
    carry on

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post
    when we played Reading in the mid 1990s it was 90 minutes of.. "Jimmy Quinn homosexual. "

different times, back then fans were not so precious and did not feel the need to be outraged

Quote Originally Posted by Armitage Shanks View Post

I remember in the early/mid 90s I cant remember who we played they had a goal keeper I think he was an ex jack
    lee brace I think his name was all through the game he had chants of
    "braceys wifes a effing lesbian"

The most popular thread on the board girls

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    I remember in the early/mid 90s I cant remember who we played they had a goal keeper I think he was an ex jack
    it was a cup game i think, i was in the canton end for a change, the chant did drag on a little, i thought it was the Luton fa cup game, but surely we would have been abusing fatty hartson then though ? ? ?

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    different times, back then fans were not so precious and did not feel the need to be outraged
    It's go nothing to do with the fans being precious or outraged. No one is outraged it's just that being homophobic is a bit backwards attitude and a bit outdated, that and it genuinely affects a lot of young people who find it more difficult to come out.

I actually think we'll look on homophobic chants in 10 years as we do at racist chants now. In the 80s people thought they were just banter and people were being precious remember.

Quote Originally Posted by I.8.POLITICAL.CORRECTNESS View Post
    Halifax Town. Lee Bracey went ****ing mental 😂 Never seen a player react as badly to a terrace chant. Good times.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    It's go nothing to do with the fans being precious or outraged. No one is outraged it's just that being homophobic is a bit backwards attitude and a bit outdated, that and it genuinely affects a lot of young people who find it more difficult to come out.

I actually think we'll look on homophobic chants in 10 years as we do at racist chants now. In the 80s people thought they were just banter and people were being precious remember.
    Not surprised to find you yet again in the midst of another bum fun thread.

Tell me, out of interest, would you also be offended if someone who, let's say, had a proclivity for shagging Tesco frozen turkeys in private (which just like adults engaging in homosexual acts is perfectly legal) were to be criticised for doing so?

I ask because I daresay for some who indulge it's a natural urging... perhaps they were born that way and they are unable to resist. Same for anyone who might derive sexual excitement when fondling a cabbage or rubbing themselves against bicycle seats.

Is it the case that providing any act is legal it's okay in your world and that you rush to defend those who indulge, or do you pick and choose?

For what it's worth, none of the above would ever cross the front door of my house. And while I'm at it, no fecker from Croesyceiliog would either.

A very hypothetical question.....

A footballer comes out as gay. He is the subject of homophobic chanting from the home crowd on a matchday. One of the ultimate sanctions to counter this would be games being played behind closed doors which would mean the home club incurring a financial loss.
    If such a punishment occurred, could a club, therefore, single out an individual home supporter who it can be proved has partaken in the offending chanting and sue him/her for a notional but slightly painful amount of money "pour encourager les autres" ?

An unlikely eventuality I know but some attitudes are so entrenched that it can be difficult to envisage how behaviours can be changed.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Halifax Town. Lee Bracey went ****ing mental �� Never seen a player react as badly to a terrace chant. Good times.
    lol yeah that's right Halifax he went nuts din he I don't know why the bob bank started chanting it
    but it got a big reaction

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

Tell me, out of interest, would you also be offended if someone who, let's say, had a proclivity for shagging Tesco frozen turkeys in private (which just like adults engaging in homosexual acts is perfectly legal) were to be criticised for doing so?

I ask because I daresay for some who indulge it's a natural urging... perhaps they were born that way and they are unable to resist. Same for anyone who might derive sexual excitement when fondling a cabbage or rubbing themselves against bicycle seats.

Is it the case that providing any act is legal it's okay in your world and that you rush to defend those who indulge, or do you pick and choose?

For what it's worth, none of the above would ever cross the front door of my house. And while I'm at it, no fecker from Croesyceiliog would either.
    sniffing bicycle seats is alright rubbing them cmon no none is that sordid lol

who cares? get over it. me and some mates sometimes have a group wank when we have drug seshons but we are all married or straight.

Quote Originally Posted by kingbillyboy View Post
    who cares? get over it. me and some mates sometimes have a group wank when we have drug seshons but we are all married or straight.
    It used to be possible to be both.

Blog Entries

I think this beats my confession.

Yeah, ok Nick, I see your point now.

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    Yeah, ok Nick, I see your point now.

Quote Originally Posted by lardy View Post
    He had 6 children before the age of 17.
    Way below the average expected .

Raving poofta .

Quote Originally Posted by Organ Morgan. View Post

You seem to be confusing a fetish with someone's sexuality.

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You seem to be confusing a fetish with someone's sexuality.
    One fine day in the future, cabbage fetishists will be afforded the same rights and dignity that gay people enjoy today but it wont happen until ignorant bigots like that dinosaur Croesy Blue are cast to the wayside by society in general.

It's a fetish not someone's sexuality so it's a bit different but if they are proved otherwise I'll hold my hands up and say I was wrong, there's nothing wrong with progress or being progressive if it means people can live a happier life.