+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast

Thread: Alfie v Homophobia

Re: Alfie v Homophobia

Quote Originally Posted by Croesy Blue View Post
    You have got serious problems pal I wasn't telling him to carry on calling you a racist. Don't go starting up your own messageboard again now like.

Never been called a SJW before but if that means being anti homophobia and antiracism I'm all for it, thanks.
    In all fairness you do seem to split your time on here between trying to come across as some free thinking liberal minded salt of the earth type and then flip over to an over aggressive foul mouthed keyboard warrior the next.

A psychologist would have a field day with you

I can almost hear the sound of a domain being registered

You have got serious problems pal I wasn't telling him to carry on calling you a racist. Don't go starting up your own messageboard again now like.

Never been called a SJW before but if that means being anti homophobia and antiracism I'm all for it, thanks.
    Well firstly, he didn't call me a racist, he mistakenly thought I had called him a racist. So despite my having "serious problems", at least I'm able to read.

Also, I think you'll find the vast majority of people are anti-homophobia and anti-racism. What they find objectionable is being told exactly how to think and feel on these topics by squirts like yourself.

I'm very surprised you've never been called on SJW before though, we've already established from previous threads that you have enough white guilt to fill a stadium and now you hang out on messageboards as some sort of crusader for gay/black rights just waiting to tell someone how wrong they're being whenever minorities are being spoken about.

www.igetallmyinfofromfeministpamphlets.com is taken mate, you'll have to try another one.

How about www.fightthepatriarchyfrommysofa.com ?

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    The irony is, that's something I said to you weeks ago and you remembered it, took it to heart and waited for an opportunity to say it back to me, which kind of proved I was correct.
    :Thunbup:

Quote Originally Posted by Kris View Post
    :Thunbup:

Banned

All the gays play for Brighton don't they?

Well firstly, he didn't call me a racist, he mistakenly thought I had called him a racist. So despite my having "serious problems", at least I'm able to read.

Also, I think you'll find the vast majority of people are anti-homophobia and anti-racism. What they find objectionable is being told exactly how to think and feel on these topics by squirts like yourself.

I'm very surprised you've never been called on SJW before though, we've already established from previous threads that you have enough white guilt to fill a stadium and now you hang out on messageboards as some sort of crusader for gay/black rights just waiting to tell someone how wrong they're being whenever minorities are being spoken about.
    Thinking someone is a crusader for black rights because they don't think it's ok for white people to say the n word I'm not crusading for anyone's rights I'm just giving my opinion on a messageboard.

I manage to do it without ever having a meltdown like the one you're having now too.

Thinking someone is a crusader for black rights because they don't think it's ok for white people to say the n word I'm not crusading for anyone's rights I'm just giving my opinion on a messageboard.

I manage to do it without ever having a meltdown like the one you're having now too.
    Hey, if that's a meltdown then you're a crusader.

:Thinpup:

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    I think I speak for almost everyone here when I say that we are going to need a lot more details on this please.
    I think we're in danger of glossing over this, probably deserves its own thread tbf

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I think we're in danger of glossing over this, probably deserves its own thread tbf
    As soon as I pressed the reply button I knew it was mistake.

Hang on, I haven't finished my enriching argument with Croesy Blue or having "thumbup" spelled badly by Jirga yet.

Hang on, I haven't finished my enriching argument with Croesy Blue or having "thumbup" spelled badly by Jirga yet.
    Some things are even more important than that

Croesy Blue getting outraged on behalf of minorities. There's a first.

its incredible how someone with limp wrists can play a game like rugby

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Croesy Blue getting outraged on behalf of minorities. There's a first.

Quote Originally Posted by blue matt View Post
    This MB gets stranger by the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post
    This MB gets stranger by the day.
    There has been some mighty bizarre posters over time TBF!
    One or two particularly and spectacularly!
    Some unwitting comedy 'legends' over a decade or almost two.
    I'm sure you may remember some?

So, I don't think it is getting weirder at all really, quite the opposite of late - wouldn't you agree?

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    There has been some mighty bizarre posters over time TBF!
    One or two particularly and spectacularly!
    Some unwitting comedy 'legends' over a decade or almost two.
    I'm sure you may remember some?

So, I don't think it is getting weirder at all really, quite the opposite of late - wouldn't you agree?
    No. It's really taken a turn for the really weird in recent months.

Quite incredible really.

Blog Entries

Quite incredible really.
    At least you never change.

I've not noticed it getting any weirder than usual tbh, if anything things have been relatively normal when you think of some of the stuff that's gone on previously. What specifically do you think is weird?

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    I've not noticed it getting any weirder than usual tbh, if anything things have been relatively normal when you think of some of the stuff that's gone on previously. What specifically do you think is weird?
    my reply of course

Quite incredible really.
    I suspect you are on your own with this one. "incredible"? I doubt anyone else gets whatever it is that you refer to, and you are not being specific either.

This place is currently an oasis of sanity compared to many previous times.
    Hope it stays that way.