+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Expectations are high, so what happens if....

Re: Expectations are high, so what happens if....

It looks like we have a difficult start, in what is going to be a strong division this season.

I am looking for 3 points, (nothing else), from Burton, but after that, god knows where our next win will come from and I think most teams are in the same boat.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    Whilst I support and applaud Warnock's positivity, if things go tit's up I can see the usual suspects soon on his back.
    We have to get real. We have spent nothing compared to a number of teams and a top half finish is probably where we are at.
    Unless of course another Warnock miracle happens.
    https://www.twtd.co.uk/league-tables...home-and-away/

I think there's cause for optimism on that front, although I do think we've got a lot weaker in goal. McGregor did pretty well for us and I can't say I'm too sure on Camp or Etheridge.

Yes, I worry about our goalies and would have Murphy in goal until Camp recovers. Even then, Neil Alexander in his prime is better than all 3.
    My other worry is a lack of goals. We rely too much on Ken. Fingers crossed one of the newbees will come good.

Banned

I was expecting Warnock to assemble a team of winners, players who have been there and got the t-shirt.
    How many of his signings have actually won anything?
    My expectations are not great but maybe Neil thinks a team like the dirty dozen can achieve something.

Gringo will be first to call for his head.

Quote Originally Posted by jeremy corbyn View Post
    We get a poor start to the season. I wonder who will be the first on here to bŕeak ranks and call for Warnock's head?
    Looks like someone's gone a week early...

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/showthread.php...d-must-go-well

How can we have too high expectations when there is no real sign of what we can expect? I don't think we'll finish lower than last season but that is the only thing I can say.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    How can we have too high expectations when there is no real sign of what we can expect? I don't think we'll finish lower than last season but that is the only thing I can say.
    Cmon Surge, we're going up as fek in Champions.