+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Last nights match

Last nights match

Report that is floating about means that the writer could not have been at the game. Murphy was not playing last night it was a young goalkeeper, think he was called wilson, Manga volleyed the goal, not headed it. Same old Harris, why on earth does he not get up the wing, and i see his final ball has not improved, Ward was excellent won nearly every header, if Zahore was still on he would have had a field day. Finally, Kennedy on for Harris,thats how you should put balls in, was another who had an excellent game. What can I say about Bamba, who seems to have lost a lot of weight, and Manga at right back, and saw a different Holleit last night, hope he can keep it up.only thing this writer got right was Gunnerson mom. First half was shabby, but I really enjoyed the second half

Re: Last nights match

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    Report that is floating about means that the writer could not have been at the game. Murphy was not playing last night it was a young goalkeeper, think he was called wilson, Manga volleyed the goal, not headed it. Same old Harris, why on earth does he not get up the wing, and i see his final ball has not improved, Ward was excellent won nearly every header, if Zahore was still on he would have had a field day. Finally, Kennedy on for Harris,thats how you should put balls in, was another who had an excellent game. What can I say about Bamba, who seems to have lost a lot of weight, and Manga at right back, and saw a different Holleit last night, hope he can keep it up.only thing this writer got right was Gunnerson mom. First half was shabby, but I really enjoyed the second half
    Thanks for the mini report, sounds good!

From where I was sitting, at the other end of the grandstand I thought Manga's goal was a header and I thought Murphy was named as the substitute goalie. So I would have made the same mistakes if I'd written the report

The club think Brian Murphy was playing last night.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/matc...vs-livingston/

Yes i see, he was on the team sheet, but I think there was a last minute change, as if that was Murphy, he must have grown a foot and been taking anti ageing tablets Manga's goal was a cracking Volley, I am sat high in the grandstand, on the halfway line, so I guess I had a good view, does not mean i am correct though, if I am wrong on both accounts, then I
    "should have gone to specsavers"

PS in that report i cannot see the team sheet

If it was the same young goalkeeper who played at Taffs Wells it was Byrne

Yes i see, he was on the team sheet, but I think there was a last minute change, as if that was Murphy, he must have grown a foot and been taking anti ageing tablets Manga's goal was a cracking Volley, I am sat high in the grandstand, on the halfway line, so I guess I had a good view, does not mean i am correct though, if I am wrong on both accounts, then I
    "should have gone to specsavers"

Please forget what I said about not seeing the team sheet yes i think it was Byrne

Quote Originally Posted by Igovernor View Post
    ^^^^This^^^^

Would like to add that Ralls still hasn't improved at all, we need somebody new alongside Gunners

Also £4 for cans of Bow and Guinness is a rip off

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    ^^^^This^^^^

Would like to add that Ralls still hasn't improved at all, we need somebody new alongside Gunners

Also £4 for cans of Bow and Guinness is a rip off

Bow is 50p a can in most supermarket shops (look for offers) !!!!

Did they pour it into a plastic receptacle

Did the 2 players that we were rumoured to have had on trial from them play last night, and if so did they look any good?

Loic?

We been Loic'ing for someone for that position for some time now

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    Bow is 50p a can in most supermarket shops (look for offers) !!!!

Did they pour it into a plastic receptacle
    I just bought 2X20 can slabs of bow for £20 in tescos, 50p per can as you say.

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Loic?
    Yes but why isn't he starting?

Yes but why isn't he starting?
    Cos I was concerned about a niggling injury he picked up playing footgolf on Thursday.

Anyway, I'll pick who I like!!

Quote Originally Posted by BlueArmy 86 View Post
    Cos I was concerned about a niggling injury he picked up playing footgolf on Thursday.

Anyway, I'll pick who I like!!
    That's strange I had a game of foot golf on Thursday with my grandson

That's strange I had a game of foot golf on Thursday with my grandson

You cruel barsteward, fancy kicking your grandson.