+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Vaping vs Smoking

Re: Vaping vs Smoking

Quote Originally Posted by Colonel Cærdiffi View Post
    Spot on mate, same goes for anyone who has ever drunk alcohol or coffee or eaten anything containing sugar or fat.
    I've never heard anyone say cigarettes are alright in moderation, unlike alcohol, coffee, sugar or fat.

Quote Originally Posted by elytillidie View Post
    I've never heard anyone say cigarettes are alright in moderation, unlike alcohol, coffee, sugar or fat.
    nvr sed u did :fumbup:

They didn't always come with the skull and crossbones on the packs:

Reagan Chesterfield.jpg
    Attached Images Attached Images

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    I vape. But I haven't got one that spills out loads of smoke.
    And I'll smoke it wherever I like.
    Wetherspoons, aeroplanes the pub.

In other news I took my 2 grandkids to Cardiff yesterday, walking from st.davids2 to the museum I passed a number of feckless smoking pot, it facking stinks, smoking it on the streets at 11am like, dirty facking druggie c unts
    I never saw you.

Just because they pay good money for a product that promises to damage their health and possibly lead to their premature death, doesn't make them thick.
    I'm quite aware that smoking is not good for me, I started smoking when I was at school when nobody cared if it was bad for you or not, I have given up in the past for quite a while but then I got very drunk one night and ended up starting again, alcohol = bad decisions
    I plan on quitting again but I'm dieting atm and it's too hard doing both at the same time, one thing I do know is people telling me I'm thick as shit will not make me give up any quicker.

Quote Originally Posted by Mrs Steve R View Post
    I never saw you.

I'm quite aware that smoking is not good for me, I started smoking when I was at school when nobody cared if it was bad for you or not, I have given up in the past for quite a while but then I got very drunk one night and ended up starting again, alcohol = bad decisions
    I plan on quitting again but I'm dieting atm and it's too hard doing both at the same time, one thing I do know is people telling me I'm thick as shit will not make me give up any quicker.
    Smoking's the best thing I never did, hope you succeed in quitting, for your sake, not mine. I've seen the sufferering it can cause, not good. Good luck with the diet too.