+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Usain Bolt

Usain Bolt

Really interesting documentary about the man tonight.

#jumpingonthewinnersbandwagon

Re: Usain Bolt

Quote Originally Posted by Nick View Post

#apparently

Thanks for the heads up

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Thanks for the heads up
    It's a pleasure. As always.

Hes no Phil Taylor

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    Hes no Phil Taylor
    No but he's a bit swift.

It's a pleasure. As always.
    Almost Elysian perhaps.

#apparently

Quote Originally Posted by Sgt. Pepper View Post
    Almost Elysian perhaps.

#apparently
    Elysian, really.

Really fortunate to have seen him in his pomp in my lifetime. He's single-handedly carried Athletics through some really dodgy periods and it'll be interesting to see what happens now he's gone. Bolt is genuinely a legend in his own lifetime

When he ran 9.69 at Beijing and showboated the last 20 mtrs, I feel he could of smashed 9.5.

20 years ago when Michael Johnson took the 200 and 400 metre records to seemingly unasailable times everyone thought you'd never see the same again.
    Along came Bolt and now van Niekerk and Johnsons records are gone. I just hope I'm around in 20 odd years times to see the next generation run under 9.5, 18.something and 42.something.

It'll happen but breaking records will get less frequent

Quote Originally Posted by valleys caveman View Post
    When he ran 9.69 at Beijing and showboated the last 20 mtrs, I feel he could of smashed 9.5.
    He made up for it in London by smashing the Sweden ladies handball team didn't he?

Quote Originally Posted by Penarth Blues View Post
    Really fortunate to have seen him in his pomp in my lifetime. He's single-handedly carried Athletics through some really dodgy periods and it'll be interesting to see what happens now he's gone. Bolt is genuinely a legend in his own lifetime
    Don't know what he's gonna do after hanging up his spikes, he's got nothing going for him

Usain Bolt's gold medals in the Olympics are all well and good, but running in a straight line isn't going to put food on the table, is it? I think he'd do well to settle down and learn a trade while he's a young man. My grandson is a dentist, and he's got a five door Ford Focus.

Usian Bolt gets loads of praise for running the 100 metres in under ten seconds. Yet despite perfecting the art of shagging the wife in a similar time, all I get is abuse. Once again it's one rule for Olympic gold winning athletes and another for the rest of us.

Colin, sign him up!!

Quote Originally Posted by ian gibson View Post
    Usian Bolt gets loads of praise for running the 100 metres in under ten seconds. Yet despite perfecting the art of shagging the wife in a similar time, all I get is abuse. Once again it's one rule for Olympic gold winning athletes and another for the rest of us.
    If it's any consolation, you're a legend on the CCMB messageboard - Bolt has still to attempt that feat!

Feedback

There's a photo doing the rounds on social media of bolt getting trounced by some young athlete from Barry

is that the guy who works for virgin mate

just not fair is it gibbo

Feedback

maybe she prefers the 4x100 relay