+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wales v Ireland ticket info

Wales v Ireland ticket info

Re: Wales v Ireland ticket info

How come Georgia tickets (A) aren't shown on there?

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    How come Georgia tickets (A) aren't shown on there?

Because they are not on sale yet although I believe that there should be no issues with our allocation meeting demand. I wouldn't be surprised if the Georgia tickets go on sale after we return from Moldova so there may be a bit of a wait.

Quote Originally Posted by The Bloop View Post
    I have a feeling that there will be something on this game for both countries, maybe a shoot out as to who wins the group.

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    I have a feeling that there will be something on this game for both countries, maybe a shoot out as to who wins the group.
    That's if we don't lose against Austria - if that's the case it's curtains.

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    That's if we don't lose against Austria - if that's the case it's curtains.

On the other hand if we beat Austria & on the same day Ireland slip up in Georgia we are right in the thick of it

Quote Originally Posted by Alfonso Perez View Post
    Because they are not on sale yet although I believe that there should be no issues with our allocation meeting demand. I wouldn't be surprised if the Georgia tickets go on sale after we return from Moldova so there may be a bit of a wait.
    Well I'm hoping I can get one. I'm travelling overland to Georgia from Azerbaijan and popping into Armenia en route.

Well I'm hoping I can get one. I'm travelling overland to Georgia from Azerbaijan and popping into Armenia en route.
    Based on the normal 5% allocation we should get about 2,700 tickets & I cannot see us taking anywhere near that, especially coming so soon after Moldova away. If by some chance we have insufficient tickets Georgia rarely come close to selling out their games so getting a ticket of some sort should not be an issue

When is Georgia away?

If we lose to Austria I fear our fans will be flogging them to every irishman willing to give them money.

Quote Originally Posted by surge View Post
    When is Georgia away?
    6 October 2017

I don't think you can go direct from Azerbaijan into Armenia, as iirc they're still at war or something. Can do cheap trips/travel down there from Tbilisi though.