+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Six game Flex Tickets

Flex Tickets

The club has launched a flex ticket scheme.

The new flex ticket covers six home games, and you get six vouchers which can be redeemed for a match ticket from the office, at least 24 hours before a game.

Bit of a pain having to troll down there to get your match ticket, but starting at £99 for adults, it seems a good idea for people who can't make enough games to justify a season ticket.

Six game Flex Tickets

Cardiff City FC is delighted to announce the launch of our brand new Flex Ticket package.

Flex Tickets cover six home league Cardiff City FC fixtures as a match ticket bundle.

Ideal as a gift - both great value and flexible - the brand new package entitles you to six league matches at Cardiff City Stadium, regardless of match category.

Buy your Flex Ticket online, in person at the CCS Ticket Office or on 0845 345 1400 now!

Flex Tickets aim to give supporters the choice of games to attend, working around their prior commitments.

They come as a booklet of six vouchers which can each be redeemed for one home league match ticket at the CCS Ticket Office, at least 24 hours ahead of kick-off.

General seating Flex Ticket prices start at just £99 for Adults and £79 for Seniors (60+).

Flex Tickets for Full-Time Students and 16-21s are also available from only £49, while Junior U16s are priced from just £29!

To purchase Family, Disabled and Student Flex Tickets, please contact the Ticket Office.

Click link below for full Flex Ticket pricing, including Family Stand prices and our Flex Family Ticket.

https://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/news...now-available/

Re: Six game Flex Tickets

You must have the same app that I do

Quote Originally Posted by TH63 View Post
    You must have the same app that I do

Fair play to the club for this.

Plenty of fans out there that either can't afford or can't justify a season ticket so this is a great alternative. For those that can only do Saturday games it's perfect.

Works out about £17 a game which is good going for championship football.

Re: Flex Tickets

Excellent idea, well done CCFC!

Let's hope that lot's of supporters take advantage of this offer.

Yes, great idea. I will be taking this up and I'm sure a few thousand others will do too.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    Fair play to the club for this.

Plenty of fans out there that either can't afford or can't justify a season ticket so this is a great alternative. For those that can only do Saturday games it's perfect.

Works out about £17 a game which is good going for championship football.
    Well, this is a fantastic idea and is well priced. Well done to whoever thought of it, are there similar schemes elsewhere?

You have to give the club credit in the last couple of seasons. They are doing their very best after you know what.

Flex Tickets

New six-game affordable bundle package now available...
    Cardiff City FC is delighted to announce the launch of our brand new Flex Ticket package.

Flex Tickets cover six home league Cardiff City FC fixtures as a match ticket bundle.

Ideal as a gift - both great value and flexible - the brand new package entitles you to six league matches at Cardiff City Stadium, regardless of match category.

Flex Tickets aim to give supporters the choice of games to attend, working around their prior commitments.

They come as a booklet of six vouchers which can each be redeemed for one home league match ticket at the CCS Ticket Office, at least 24 hours ahead of kick-off.

General seating Flex Ticket prices start at just £99 for Adults and £79 for Seniors (60+).

Flex Tickets for Full-Time Students and 16-21s are also available from only £49, while Junior U16s are priced from just £29!

A decent deal IMO

It's a good idea.

I'm sure there will be some kinks to the system (thousands of vouchers redeemed for Aston villa at home and ten for Burton etc.) but it's a very good that the club are looking at different ways to make our football as accessible as possible.

Banned

I was gonna buy one till I read you have to redeem a voucher 24 hrs before match.
    Ideal for people with commitments my arse.

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    I was gonna buy one till I read you have to redeem a voucher 24 hrs before match.
    MM post says "at least 24 hours".

The new flex ticket covers six home games, and you get six vouchers which can be redeemed for a match ticket from the office, at least 24 hours before a game.

Bit of a pain having to troll down there to get your match ticket, but starting at £99 for adults, it seems a good idea for people who can't make enough games to justify a season ticket.
    Yes, it's a pity that the vouchers couldn't be used over the phone or online. For those who don't live reasonably close to the ground, the cost of redeeming vouchers could be prohibitive.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Yes, it's a pity that the vouchers couldn't be used over the phone or online. For those who don't live reasonably close to the ground, the cost of redeeming vouchers could be prohibitive.
    This is exactly my problem with it. The cost of getting to & from CCS a few days before the game negates any saving I'd make from just purchasing a ticket on the day.

If it could be redeemed on eTicketing & collected on match day then it would work out, but as it stands it doesn't

Quote Originally Posted by nugent View Post
    When you go to a game, redeem your voucher for the next game then?

fair play that's a cracking deal mate that should help bring the numbers back
    wonder how many will take that up for the villa game

Clubs a joke

Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post
    This is exactly my problem with it. The cost of getting to & from CCS a few days before the game negates any saving I'd make from just purchasing a ticket on the day.

If it could be redeemed on eTicketing & collected on match day then it would work out, but as it stands it doesn't
    I imagine you'd be able to do it at least within a two week period rather than just a few days - although this does need to be cleared up.

Like I said, a few kinks in the system to sort out but positive that club thinking of new ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Eric the Half a Bee View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Ainsley Harriott View Post

Three things,

1) I will check with the club later, if it's possible to redeem over the phone or on tinternet.

2) Don't any of you KNOW anyone in Cardiff who could collect your tickets (me for example, as TBG will confirm, always here to help fellow fans)

3) If you're not part of the solution, you are part of the problem.

It is a very good idea but we've got 30,000+ seats. Why can't you just turn up on the day rather than have to make 2 trips or even redeem your voucher online to confirm attendance

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    It is a very good idea but we've got 30,000+ seats. Why can't you just turn up on the day rather than have to make 2 trips or even redeem your voucher online to confirm attendance
    Possibly the level of stewarding, catering, policing etc if there was a great demand. Being able to redeem the ticket on line 24 hours before would make sense and collect your ticket on the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    Possibly the level of stewarding, catering, policing etc if there was a great demand. Being able to redeem the ticket on line 24 hours before would make sense and collect your ticket on the day.
    Yeah possibly but you can turn up on the day and buy a ticket. Great idea that could be improved

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    See point 3 in above post +

These are guesswork figures, but hopefully, anyone with a brain will see where I am coming from:-----

Stadium------------------------------ 26000 (not counting the new White Elephant)
    S/T's, gold members-----------------16000
    away fans----------------------------- 3000

Leaves space for another 7000, so say 3 to 4 take up the offer that leaves 3 to 4 walk up and if we have a good season (IF), there is a chance the club could end up turning fans away.

All they are asking for is a chance to have exact numbers, so they can plan ahead (maybe even open the White Elephant)

give 'um a chance boys & girls.