+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Neymars father earns more than Messi

Re: Neymars father earns more than Messi

People rave about Umtiti but i think he's been awful and nowhere near the standard set by Puyol.

The less said about Denis Suarez, Vidal, Gomes etc the better. Awful.

Why they would sell Fabregas and Thiago when Xavi was coming to the end of his career baffles me, and now i read they're trying to sign Paulinho ffs!

Arda turan was the worst one.

A terrible signing. He isn't a barca winger at all.

Cost them like 35 - 40 million euros. 29 at the time also.

They're on a role with poor signings.

La Liga has rejected an attempt by lawyers for Barcelona forward Neymar to pay his buyout clause of 222m euros (£198m).

The Brazilian, 25, is expected to sign for Paris St-Germain for a world record fee, after telling Barcelona he wanted to leave the club on Wednesday.

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    Arda turan was the worst one.

A terrible signing. He isn't a barca winger at all.

Cost them like 35 - 40 million euros. 29 at the time also.

They're on a role with poor signings.
    I meant Turan when i said Vidal!

Quote Originally Posted by thehumblegringo View Post
    Aaaah.

I meant roll, not role!.

Their fans were slating Gomes on their forum. Hoping to offload him for a loss. A decent Euros and Barca throw money at him.

Rakitic started well but his form plummeted.

I can't think of many good signings at all the past couple of seasons. I can't actually think of 1.

The goalie will be around for years but he signed 3 years ago.

Aaaah.

I meant roll, not role!.

Their fans were slating Gomes on their forum. Hoping to offload him for a loss. A decent Euros and Barca throw money at him.

Rakitic started well but his form plummeted.

I can't think of many good signings at all the past couple of seasons. I can't actually think of 1.

The deals in 2014 were good ones. The goalie and Suarez came in that window. After that............................

Quote Originally Posted by LordKenwyne View Post
    La Liga has rejected an attempt by lawyers for Barcelona forward Neymar to pay his buyout clause of 222m euros (£198m).

The Brazilian, 25, is expected to sign for Paris St-Germain for a world record fee, after telling Barcelona he wanted to leave the club on Wednesday.
    Spanish league are worried its the thin end of wedge - if all their stars go their league is worthless.

Even Barca & real will find it hard if psg Man City start splashing the real
    Money

Qatar is a rogue state, that due to it's money is able to buy the influence and silence governing bodies such as FIFA.
    How it EVER got accepted for the World Cup is scandalous.
    How it continues to use SLAVE labour from the Indian sub continent, in appalling conditions and everyone turns a blind eye is even worse.
    It already has enormous wealth due to natural resources.
    However, for them to able to build all the stadia required for the World Cup using slave labour means that they and the likes of Dubai, are able to produce stadia, incredible iconic buildings and infrastructures to support those at an absolute fraction of the costs when compared to the West.
    This means that they are developing and growing ready for the 22nd Century, using far worse than the appalling 19th century labour practices.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    I dont really think that argument washes when hes gone and joined the French league. Hes got less chance of winning a Ball'on Dor playing in France than he does Spain. If he wants to step out of Messis shadow then stay and out perform him.

Its all about the money for me.
    He wants to be the star, he'd get seven shades kicked out of him over here and realistically only Real or PSG can afford him. If he wins PSG the CL, he'd probably win the Ballon d'Or, as his goalscoring record for Brazil is already ridiculous. 52 in 77!

Both were awful! €18m for a third choice right back doesn't look like great business. With Turan, the only saving grace is it stops Atleti having him where is was a good player for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    He wants to be the star, he'd get seven shades kicked out of him over here and realistically only Real or PSG can afford him. If he wins PSG the CL, he'd probably win the Ballon d'Or, as his goalscoring record for Brazil is already ridiculous. 52 in 77!
    He could be the star in Barcelona side if he backs himself. Hes coming up to his peak years, and Messi is on the way down. I dont buy that its for football purposes sorry. The French league is weak compared to the other main leagues in Europe.

People say he already earns a fortune at Barcelona but they got tens of millions off Barca for signing a new contract, and will get tens of millions in agent fees for the sale to PSG. Thats without the extra 10-15 million a year hell be getting in wages. I just wish theyd be more honest and say its about money than this bollocks about maining the star and winning the Ballon dor. Surely its better to be one of the stars for Barcelona and help regain top status from Madrid, than star player for a club in the French league.

Its like Scott Sinclair going from Man City to being the best player in Scotland.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    He could be the star in Barcelona side if he backs himself. Hes coming up to his peak years, and Messi is on the way down. I dont buy that its for football purposes sorry. The French league is weak compared to the other main leagues in Europe.

People say he already earns a fortune at Barcelona but they got tens of millions off Barca for signing a new contract, and will get tens of millions in agent fees for the sale to PSG. Thats without the extra 10-15 million a year hell be getting in wages. I just wish theyd be more honest and say its about money than this bollocks about maining the star and winning the Ballon dor. Surely its better to be one of the stars for Barcelona and help regain top status from Madrid, than star player for a club in the French league.

Its like Scott Sinclair going from Man City to being the best player in Scotland.
    Fair enough, I think regardless of what he does at Barca, he'll be in Messi's shadow. The team is and will be for a while, built around Messi, and for good reason. Messi could be pretty good but if they win, he's the star. That's my belief though, I'm not saying money doesn't go into it and it is only my opinion. Also, I'd arguably say PSG now have a better team than Barca...

For all is faults the premiership is the real test, you have to dominate games week in week out, I'm sure Messi and Neymer would not find it not so easy to deliver in the way they do in La Liga .

Quote Originally Posted by life on mars View Post
    For all is faults the premiership is the real test, you have to dominate games week in week out, I'm sure Messi and Neymer would not find it not so easy to deliver in the way they do in La Liga .
    Harry Kane scored 29 last season. Joe Allen scored six. I'm going out on a limb to guess they'd do alright.