There seems to be a few clubs who aren't in exactly the best of shape.

I think Ipswich are going to be mediocre side at best. Last weekend they got beat 6-1 at Charlton with McCarthy very upset.

I see Harry Redknapp is moaning about his squad not being good enough to challenge like he expected. Looks like he's paving the way for his departure if it goes wrong.

I do wonder if Wolves will do something after such a change of direction. How will such a big Portuguese influx work? They have owners with little patience.

Leeds have gone with a foreign manager as well with his first job at this level in England. Norwich as well

Hull and Sunderland seem far from stable and Villa are going to be under so much pressure from their fans.

The teams above are my possibles for having nightmare seasons.

On the other side I wonder if Brentford might just do OK. Derby could be strong under Rowett. Fulham might go for it again, Sheff Weds might come good but I think Reading may have peaked last year.

Burton, Millwall, Bolton, QPR, Barnsley, Bristol City, Forest are likely to be bottom half.

As for us, I hope Warnock has the right mix to give it a go. No one is giving us much of a chance.