+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Tomorrow's Team

Tomorrow's Team

What do we all think tomorrow's starting line up will be for us? I haven't seen any of the pre season games due to being away, but I wondered if Damour may make the starting line up? I think Peltier is injured so maybe Manga will start at full back.

My guess is:
    Etheridge; Manga, Morrison, Bamba, Bennett: Mendez-Laing, Gunnarsson, Ralls, Tomlin, Hoilett: Zohore.
    Subs: Murphy, Richards, Connolly, Damour, Halford, Harris, Ward.

No place for Pilkington I think.

Re: Tomorrow's Team

Warnock hasn't started his press conference yet, but in the brief interview yesterday on iFollow he said Kadeem Harris has got an injury.

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post
    What do we all think tomorrow's starting line up will be for us? I haven't seen any of the pre season games due to being away, but I wondered if Damour may make the starting line up? I think Peltier is injured so maybe Manga will start at full back.

My guess is:
    Etheridge; Manga, Morrison, Bamba, Bennett: Mendez-Laing, Gunnarsson, Ralls, Tomlin, Hoilett: Zohore.

Solid looking bench

Quote Originally Posted by Llanedeyrnblue View Post
    Solid looking bench
    544939c5b5cfe4d7378f055e8964ebd1--window-benches-wooden-benches.jpg

Here's one next to that fence you're always sitting on

Except Harris is now out so maybe Pilkington will be in the squad after all.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    544939c5b5cfe4d7378f055e8964ebd1--window-benches-wooden-benches.jpg

Here's one next to that fence you're always sitting on

Quote Originally Posted by cardiff55 View Post

My guess is:

Connolly is out too.

I noticed that on walesonline they mentioned Harris being injured and went through all his likely replacements including the fact that Ward can play out wide but there was no mention of Kennedy I doubt that he's injured so his absence is due to the thick "journo"

Etheridge;
    Richards Manga, Morrison, Bamba, Bennett:
    Gunnarsson, Ralls,
    Tomlin
    : Zohore.Ward.
    Subs: Murphy, Halford, Damour Pilkington, Mendez-Laing Hoilett Kennedy

"OUR NEIL" is always full of surprises, so I wonder, NOW we are lacking the pace of Harris, will "OUR NEIL", chuck Declan in and tell the lad, "so show us what you can give the team".

Quote Originally Posted by olderblue View Post
    Etheridge;
    Richards Manga, Morrison, Bamba, Bennett:
    Gunnarsson, Ralls,
    Tomlin
    : Zohore.Ward.
    Subs: Murphy, Halford, Damour Pilkington, Mendez-Laing Hoilett Kennedy
    Burton play 3 at the back so I expect Warnock to match up. Only difference I see in your team is Hoilett for Ward.

"OUR NEIL" is always full of surprises, so I wonder, NOW we are lacking the pace of Harris, will "OUR NEIL", chuck Declan in and tell the lad, "so show us what you can give the team".
    Be very surprised....unless youve heard a whisper BT.

He did, last season. 754 minutes of game time, more than any season since the 2012/13 Prem campaign.

It's just a matter of waiting for the right bid or for his contract to expire.

Quote Originally Posted by ccfc_is_my_life View Post
    He did, last season. 754 minutes of game time, more than any season since the 2012/13 Prem campaign.

It's just a matter of waiting for the right bid or for his contract to expire.
    Hope he leaves soon as he hasnt seemed to improve much here over the last few years, a move may benefit him, it will surely benefit City