+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Breaking News - Lee Tomlin

Breaking News - Lee Tomlin

Re: Breaking News - Lee Tomlin

How is that breaking news. Theres no news in the story. Its just a made up article to fill a bit of space.

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    How is that breaking news. Theres no news in the story. Its just a made up article to fill a bit of space.
    I know, was for Hartley's benefit sorry

Quote Originally Posted by dml1954 View Post
    They might have spoken to Tomlin... Anyway, assuming it reflects his views then let's hope he does bring his A game this season as we're going to need it.

I can't help thinking that Damour is going to have to also be the real deal if we want to compete this year. I think 4-5-1 with Ward and Zohore rotating is likely to be our most used formation this season, so we need a second creative player in midfield and I don't think Joe Ralls quite has that in his locker - I'd love to be proved wrong, and he may take the opportunity this season to show what else he can bring to the party

They are shite,I thought they would have had better stories going into the weekend now that we've got the matchday thread earlier for them to scrape something from

The most interesting part of the article is the poll in which, unbelievably, 57% of fans think we will get promoted.