+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Ifollow - I wish I could...

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Ifollow - I wish I could...

Quote Originally Posted by Temujin View Post
    Was going to edit, but will reply. YES! It streams the games!

Awesome!
    It certainly is awesome, and it's what us expats have been crying out for but never thought we'd be so lucky!

Does anyone know if we are actually MEANT to be able to hear commentary when watching the video stream?

I've heard lots of people saying they couldn't. And I couldn't get the two to synchronise when running in seperate tabs, but I am only basing this on the assumption that the video stream should have commentary as standard.

Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by ashi83 View Post
    Does anyone know if we are actually MEANT to be able to hear commentary when watching the video stream?

I've heard lots of people saying they couldn't. And I couldn't get the two to synchronise when running in seperate tabs, but I am only basing this on the assumption that the video stream should have commentary as standard.

Thoughts?
    I'm not sure if I'm able to answer your question. However, when I watched the full 90 minutes recording on Sunday, the commentary was perfectly synchronised, it was not dubbed over as you could also hear the crowd. So, it would seem that they had set up a commentary duo at the stadium to synchronise with the video. I can't comment if it was successful during the live stream or not but it certainly worked well on the recording I viewed.