+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Jazz Richards

Jazz Richards

If we continue with a back 5 for the time being I would much prefer to see Jazz Richards start on the right over Peltier. Offers a lot more going forward but also does his defensive duties comfortably.

Re: Jazz Richards

Quote Originally Posted by Zenith View Post
    If we continue with a back 5 for the time being I would much prefer to see Jazz Richards start on the right over Peltier. Offers a lot more going forward but also does his defensive duties comfortably.
    Agreed but if playing a 4 then Peltier is the better full back.

Quote Originally Posted by J R Hartley View Post
    Agreed but if playing a 4 then Peltier is the better full back.
    To be fair, they are both pretty solid and dependable.
    Really hoping that this Patterson fella has got a bit extra though, as it's one of our weaker positions

Hence we gave a squad and its rotation its a game that no longer operates as a first eleven , or set up , it's more like the eleven to do this job out of sixteen squads players , the only one who could feel dropped would be the keeper these days .

Think Pelts is seen as a safe pair of hands I do wonder if it had been a home game the line up would be different , and not to forget Greg Halford who will play an important role anywhere in defence , and Patterson who will surely be a starter soon ??

Quote Originally Posted by Rjk View Post
    To be fair, they are both pretty solid and dependable.
    Really hoping that this Patterson fella has got a bit extra though, as it's one of our weaker positions
    Peltier is a much better defender. Richards is a tidy footballer but he gets skinned quite often.

Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
    Peltier is a much better defender. Richards is a tidy footballer but he gets skinned quite often.
    Away from home defenders needed.