+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Gatlin, has he served his time ?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Re: Gatlin, has he served his time ?

Quote Originally Posted by Jordi Culé View Post
    Gatlin is a 'caught' drugs cheat and thus IMHO shouldn't be allowed near the sport. The problem is that the rules and regulations allow him to be.

I find it amusing that some who are distraught about Gatlin winning are not as vocal in asking Mo Farah to clarify if Salazar ever filled him full of junk.

The fact is that until he was 27 Mo Farah never got anywhere near being the best in the world and was miles away from the best African runners.

Then in 2011, at the age of 27, he linked up with Salazar.

Within 12 months he was winning Gold medals.

Six years later, he's won everything and smashed everyone else off the track.

Some may say that's a little bit suspicious.

Of course nothing has been proven but I wonder what the general consensus would be if Mo Farah was Russian or Chinese?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    The fact is that until he was 27 Mo Farah never got anywhere near being the best in the world and was miles away from the best African runners.
    Of course nothing has been proven but I wonder what the general consensus would be if Mo Farah was Russian or Chinese?
    Are you not aware of the amazing properties of Quorn?

Quote Originally Posted by Cyclops View Post
    Are you not aware of the amazing properties of Quorn?
    Fair point.

I might pop out and buy some right now in time for Tokyo 2020.

I can't be arsed with all that boring long distance rubbish though.

Think I'll give the shot putt a go - that looks easy.

Even better, Usain Bolt is clearly the only clean Jamaican athlete given the incredibly high (pun intended) number of Jamaican athletes found to have failed drug tests within the last decade.

The reality is, not failing a drugs test doesn't make an athlete clean. Look at cycling - David Millar was only caught when he left a bottle behind in a hotel bedroom!

The CCMB usual suspects, bully boy squad would have been out in force. however Mo's a saint, allegedly.