+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Wolves Away

Wolves Away

Warnock and the players said our fans made a massive impact on Saturday with our allocation being sold out. I was at the game and the atmosphere was great. It was nice to see everybody behind the team considering we were drawing for 87 minutes with the leagues relegation favourites.

Same needed again for Wolves. It is one of the shorter trips we have this season with reasonably priced tickets. Currently have allocation of 1500 with an option of more if we sell them. Be nice to see us sell out the allocation which I think we will if we get a decent result against Villa on Saturday.

One game gone but already got a good feeling about this season

Steve Bull Stand (Lower Tier):

Adults: £25:00
    Senior Citizens 65+: £15:00
    Under 21: £15:00
    Under 17: £12:00
    Under 12: £10.00

Re: Wolves Away

Quote Originally Posted by Sam1989 View Post
    Warnock and the players said our fans made a massive impact on Saturday with our allocation being sold out. I was at the game and the atmosphere was great. It was nice to see everybody behind the team considering we were drawing for 87 minutes with the leagues relegation favourites.

Same needed again for Wolves. It is one of the shorter trips we have this season with reasonably priced tickets. Currently have allocation of 1500 with an option of more if we sell them. Be nice to see us sell out the allocation which I think we will if we get a decent result against Villa on Saturday.

One game gone but already got a good feeling about this season

Steve Bull Stand (Lower Tier):

Adults: £25:00
    Senior Citizens 65+: £15:00
    Under 21: £15:00
    Under 17: £12:00
    Under 12: £10.00

Got my ticket