+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Kenneth Zohore.

Kenneth Zohore.

I have heard this evening from a very reliable source that Chelsea intend to test Cardiff City's resolve with a very significant bid for Kenneth Zohore within the next week or so.

Not sure if it's true or not but it has been widely reported that Chelsea are after a quality striker once Costa leaves.

Apologies if my source proves to be wrong. I truly hope he is wrong. He probably is. He usually is. He's a bit of a bullshitter. Truth be told I think he just likes the attention.

However if he does turn out to be right then you heard it here first.

Re: Kenneth Zohore.

And so it begins

I've heard a strong rumour that Kenneth is the second coming and that we have indeed been blessed and Neil maybe the second coming's dad , please keep the alleged rumour to ones self, bless your all.😇😇😇

What a crock of shit .

Quote Originally Posted by Rocco Siffredi View Post
    What a crock of shit .
    https://media.giphy.com/media/6OWIl75ibpuFO/giphy.gif

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Lecter View Post
    I have heard this evening from a very reliable source that Chelsea intend to test Cardiff City's resolve with a very significant bid for Kenneth Zohore within the next week or so.

Not sure if it's true or not but it has been widely reported that Chelsea are after a quality striker once Costa leaves.

Apologies if my source proves to be wrong. I truly hope he is wrong. He probably is. He usually is. He's a bit of a bullshitter. Truth be told I think he just likes the attention.

However if he does turn out to be right then you heard it here first.
    It may be worthwhile you pointing your source to this website as acceptance is the first step too helping this mental illness.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_seeking

Here's a little exert anyway, interestingly it mentions over eating as a trait too. Is this the case for your source?

"If as a child, the person did not receive much attention from their parents or their peers then they may grow up feeling neglected. Those feelings will then be the main drive behind the person's attention-seeking behavior.

Sometimes adults seek attention because of jealousy. When someone finds themselves threatened by another person who takes all the attention, they may respond with attention-seeking behavior.

Lack of self-esteem can be another cause for attention-seeking behavior. Some people think that they are overlooked and so they think that the only solution to restore their balance is to bring back the lost attention. The attention they will get in this case will provide them with reassurance and will help them think that they are worthy.

Narcissists are also attention seekers. They consider this attention a good source of narcissistic supply and so they strive to get it.

Hope this helps anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Rhiw-Blue View Post
    It may be worthwhile you pointing your source to this website as acceptance is the first step too helping this mental illness.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Attention_seeking

Here's a little exert anyway, interestingly it mentions over eating as a trait too. Is this the case for your source?

"If as a child, the person did not receive much attention from their parents or their peers then they may grow up feeling neglected. Those feelings will then be the main drive behind the person's attention-seeking behavior.

Sometimes adults seek attention because of jealousy. When someone finds themselves threatened by another person who takes all the attention, they may respond with attention-seeking behavior.

Lack of self-esteem can be another cause for attention-seeking behavior. Some people think that they are overlooked and so they think that the only solution to restore their balance is to bring back the lost attention. The attention they will get in this case will provide them with reassurance and will help them think that they are worthy.

Narcissists are also attention seekers. They consider this attention a good source of narcissistic supply and so they strive to get it.

Hope this helps anyway

I can assure you that my source is a fine looking well to do gentleman who has no reason to lie.

Furthermore, I think this thread has missed it's intended target.

My sole intention was to see if a certain fans forum would be dull enough to copy this pile of shit like it did with the last one.

Great update Lector.

Zohore is Drogbas 2nd cousin and as we know used to play for Chelsea a few years back so there's a link right there.

Wait for **** to pounce on this, it'll be a sticky over there before we know it.

ha haa thEy ain that fockin dafT
    Lectrer , they wud of meet you in a Par cark, n e were an they wud noke u rite out.