+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: FLEXI tickets, now changed to 90 minutes before KO

FLEXI tickets, now changed to 90 minutes before KO

Re: FLEXI tickets, now changed to 90 minutes before KO

Quote Originally Posted by Auntie Andy View Post
    Ta, And I was to eager to get it out to the moaning barstewards.

got mine today

Well done. Just goes to show the club can see the bleeding obvious even if it was a struggle for some

Bought mine today too.
    Thought....City cash back on the purchase? Can't see anything online other than you get cash back on ticket purchases. Do flexi tickets count?

Cheers Tone

Would be good if you could book ticket online and print it off for those who can't get to the ground and don't want to get to a home game 2 hours before kick off or do it 30 minutes before but a good idea still

Just wait for the freebees

International

Quote Originally Posted by mazadona10 View Post
    Would be good if you could book ticket online and print it off for those who can't get to the ground and don't want to get to a home game 2 hours before kick off or do it 30 minutes before but a good idea still
    Some people are never satisfied. If they offered 30 minutes you'd probably want 10

Quote Originally Posted by xsnaggle View Post
    Some people are never satisfied. If they offered 30 minutes you'd probably want 10
    Cheapie and freebees please

Quote Originally Posted by Watcliff View Post
    Cheapie and freebees please
    Being able to sort out tickets online using flexi ticket vouchers would help. What happens if you are in the ticket office queue 1.45hrs before kick off, 20 minute wait on a busy day and you don't make the 1.30hr deadline? Or, queuing to exchange vouchers for a match in two weeks time, for example, on match day when the policy has been "only tickets for today's match on sale".
    Still a bit of thinking through needed on these flexi tickets but a step in the right direction and especially attractive for exiles or thise that work variable shift patterns.

Quote Originally Posted by IanD View Post
    Being able to sort out tickets online using flexi ticket vouchers would help. What happens if you are in the ticket office queue 1.45hrs before kick off, 20 minute wait on a busy day and you don't make the 1.30hr deadline? Or, queuing to exchange vouchers for a match in two weeks time, for example, on match day when the policy has been "only tickets for today's match on sale".
    Still a bit of thinking through needed on these flexi tickets but a step in the right direction and especially attractive for exiles or thise that work variable shift patterns.

I hope you know you can PHONE and book your match ticket, ok, you still gotta queue to get it, but at least you will know it is there.

Quote Originally Posted by BLUETIT View Post
    I hope you know you can PHONE and book your match ticket, ok, you still gotta queue to get it, but at least you will know it is there.
    Excellent news..... didn't know that. Makes life a lot easier and presumably tickets can be picked up from outside the Canton rather than going in the ticket office itself OR....can they be loaded onto a stadium card, given enough notice?

Excellent news..... didn't know that. Makes life a lot easier and presumably tickets can be picked up from outside the Canton rather than going in the ticket office itself OR....can they be loaded onto a stadium card, given enough notice?

You don't have a stadium card, they are all paper tickets printed out for each game you select, that is why you have to swap your vouchers for them.

Glad you've clarified that. As an exile this deal is good news and being able to book by phone and exchange voucher at TO makes life a whole lot simpler.

You don't have a stadium card, they are all paper tickets printed out for each game you select, that is why you have to swap your vouchers for them.
    OK. I'll try it out for QPR and see how it all pans out.

OK. I'll try it out for QPR and see how it all pans out.
    Right....flexi tickets just arrived. If you've got a Gold Membership you can have the ticket loaded onto your card but need to post the voucher in to the T/O with a note saying what your preferred seat is....according to the ticket office. Can't do it all only over the phone as the T/O needs the voucher.Or turn up at least 1.5hrs before the match you intend to watch,on the day, and exchange the voucher Or exchange the voucher at the T/O on any match day so long as the queue hasn't become "only tickets for today's match". So, if you live locally to the T/O and can go in any time....no problem. If you're an exile....turn up early and either exchange your voucher there and then for that day's match or one at a future date. Posting in the voucher seems a pain even if the ticket does get loaded on your membership card.
    There are no individual voucher codes on each flexi ticket but they do have fan number/price class/area and booklet number hand written on them.

Right....flexi tickets just arrived. If you've got a Gold Membership you can have the ticket loaded onto your card but need to post the voucher in to the T/O with a note saying what your preferred seat is....according to the ticket office. Can't do it all only over the phone as the T/O needs the voucher.Or turn up at least 1.5hrs before the match you intend to watch,on the day, and exchange the voucher Or exchange the voucher at the T/O on any match day so long as the queue hasn't become "only tickets for today's match". So, if you live locally to the T/O and can go in any time....no problem. If you're an exile....turn up early and either exchange your voucher there and then for that day's match or one at a future date. Posting in the voucher seems a pain even if the ticket does get loaded on your membership card.
    There are no individual voucher codes on each flexi ticket but they do have fan number/price class/area and booklet number hand written on them.
    You have been duped. Wait for the cheapies and freebees like the rest of us

Nothing to stop getting cheapies and freebies IF they happen at a match or matches that I can attend PLUS flexi tickets works out at £16.50 a match in the Canton which is guaranteed cheap for matches that probably won't be a "cheapie or freebie".Best of both worlds. Have yet to find out if you get City cash back on flexi tickets, too, which will reduce any other occasional ticket prices after the 6 vouchers run out. I reckon on about 10 home matches over the season so it's not quite worth getting a season ticket.

Superfan

One of the boys lives in Chesterfield (cheap houses see), I have his flexi ticket and if he wants to go to a game, he phones me up (well he will txt me, tight git) and I will go and get his ticket.

Don't any of you have any mates living in (working in) Cardiff who could help you out ?

I will hold anyone's flexi ticket if they are finding organising getting a ticket awkward.

One of the boys lives in Chesterfield (cheap houses see), I have his flexi ticket and if he wants to go to a game, he phones me up (well he will txt me, tight git) and I will go and get his ticket.

Don't any of you have any mates living in (working in) Cardiff who could help you out ?

I will hold anyone's flexi ticket if they are finding organising getting a ticket awkward.
    Looks like it will take a while for this flexi ticket system to bed in. I'm getting to the stadium early on Saturday and will try and use a voucher to buy a QPR ticket before the ticket office gets busy.
    As far as mates picking up tickets.....last time I lived in Cardiff full time was 1978 so any friends and most close relatives are dead/emigrated/left the area.

Looks like it will take a while for this flexi ticket system to bed in. I'm getting to the stadium early on Saturday and will try and use a voucher to buy a QPR ticket before the ticket office gets busy.
    As far as mates picking up tickets.....last time I lived in Cardiff full time was 1978 so any friends and most close relatives are dead/emigrated/left the area.

I am serious about the above quote !

Meet me on Saturday, leave your voucher book with me and I will pick up your tickets