+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Crowd for tomorrow?

Crowd for tomorrow?

With a bit of a feel good factor around the club hopefully we'll get a few more than recent years, I'm sure Pompey will bring more than most League 1 teams too. I reckon 7,000.

Re: Crowd for tomorrow?

Pompey bringing 750.

Cardiff have opened three blocks of the Canton Stand and the Grandstand (or that was all when I bought tickets last week)

I'm in the Grandstand for a change for the visit of my home-town club (I even played in a cup final at Fratton Park a few moons ago).

Pompey have just been bought from the fans by a former ceo of Disney and will be looking to kick on this season in League One. They've sold 17,000 season tickets this season - which means they will only have just over a thousand on general sale.

Looking for a good competitive match - and meeting up with some ole mates!

I reckon 3 to 4k

Quote Originally Posted by Barry Shitpeas View Post
    With a bit of a feel good factor around the club hopefully we'll get a few more than recent years, I'm sure Pompey will bring more than most League 1 teams too. I reckon 7,000.
    I was thinking 7k but most people have to put their hands in their pockets for this one so 4780 is my guess .

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy the Jock View Post
    I was thinking 7k but most people have to put their hands in their pockets for this one so 4780 is my guess .
    Yeah - my ticket cost me a fiver!

Looking at eticketing, sales seem really low. Not sure we've shifted even 1,500. Think the Premier Club usually get their cup tickets included in their package, so that may artificially boost the attendance.

Below 4k.