Quote Originally Posted by Pedro de la Rosa View Post
Manga gets outpaced but curiously stops running, appealing for the offside. Either way, Morrison is Warnock's captain and he clearly rates him highly. I was delighted we kept hold of Manga but prefer Morrison and Bamba. We probably have the best group of centre backs in the division, all 3 mentioned are very good at this level and Connolly was our best player in 15/16.

Also, I don't think Bamba has actually signed a new deal, has he? I know it was talked about but as far as I know, him and Gunnar are out of contract in the summer as far as I am aware.

If we are referring to the same incident he didn't stop running but seemed to make a half-hearted appeal when Dyer was way past him but it looks like Bamba was playing him on. As I said earlier Manga got done for pace by a quick winger which happens to most if not all central defenders at some stage.

As for Bamba's contract I think you may be right. The attached WoL article states that talks were underway a month & a half ago and there does not appear to have been an update since.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/f...-over-13222507