A few weeks ago I was quite complimentary about the new look club website after it posted up to date profiles of our Under 18 squad, but it's been downhill all of the way since then I'm afraid if you are a City fan who wants to watch our teams below senior level.

Whereas you would have had a full fixture list on the site by now for Under 23 and Under 18 sides in the past, the fixtures section of the new site only relates to the first team. There was a message on there with the Under 23s fixtures for the season last week, but with no dedicated fixture page of it's own, that will soon disappear from view once a few matches have been played and there's nothing at all for the Under 18s.

Unfortunately, the newly posted profiles for the Under 23 players are a bit of a disaster as well, with I make it at least five of those featured having left the club (in one case years ago).

The opportunity for overseas City fans to watch games live has to be a good thing, but I'm afraid, in many other respects, it seems to be a case of every expense spared for the newly designed club website.