Murphy - 2 Thought he was awful. Lacked confidence when kicking - which will cost us one day soon. Called 'Keepers' and then didn't gather the ball which led to his card and the two saves I remember were to shots I think were going wide anyway.
Halford - 5 Don't think he's a full back. Great goal, but out of position when the cross field pass came which resulted in their goal.
Richards - 5 One particularly important tackle
Manga - 4 There was a problem with our central defence - too easily exposed - and I'm going to put the majority of the blame at his feet. There was one moment when he hesitated in the penalty area and this could easily have resulted in a goal.
Morrison - 5 Little he could do about the goal. If he missed the bullet of a cross shot, their forward would have scored. As mentioned, central defence was dodgy.
Damour - 3 Seriously unimpressed by his distribution and lack of bite in the tackle. Midfield was poor.
O'Keefe - 3 Off his game
Kennedy - 6 Offered something going forward, but never tried to beat his man and faded as the game went on.
Ward - 5 Thought he looked lively - but lightweight for this division. Only had one real chance which was a tame header, but I'll be charitable and say the ball was a little behind him.
Tomlin - 6 Some effective passing, a good work-rate and seems to have a positive attitude. A bit overweight? - which was noticed by the Pompey fans....
Pilkington - 1 Sooner he goes the better
Mendez-Laing - 7 Took his goal well. Pacey. Seemed to be out of position a few times - leaving the wing vacant.

I enjoyed the game from the second half on. Bearing in mind this was a team comprised mainly of reserves, it was a reasonable result.