+ Visit Cardiff FC for Latest News, Transfer Gossip, Fixtures and Match Results

Thread: Barcelona Match tickets

Barcelona Match tickets

Has anyone been able to get tickets on the day to watch Barcelona at camp nou advice please

Re: Barcelona Match tickets

Quote Originally Posted by Crispy1927 View Post
    Has anyone been able to get tickets on the day to watch Barcelona at camp nou advice please
    There will be loads floating about in the pubs mate.

I was waiting for that

I'm in Barcelona when they play Malaga on 22/10.
    They haven't released these tickets yet but you can buy tickets for the earlier games from their own website. Cheaper and safer than viagogo etc
    They start at €59.
    What game are you looking at?

I was waiting for that
    Earlier posts seem helpful so hopefully you will accept my apologies in advance for asking whether you have a Recreativo de Huelva stub!

Looking to go to the Bettis game first home game 20th August just looked on Barcelona website €67 the cheapest I have heard there are kiosk selling tickets

Looking to go to the Bettis game first home game 20th August just looked on Barcelona website €67 the cheapest I have heard there are kiosk selling tickets
    I didn't notice any kiosks when I went there a few years back, but I wasn't really looking I bought my ticket through their website, it's probably the easiest and safest way. I was up on the heavens though, didn't really enjoy the experience. It wasn't s full house, so I guess tickets are available on the day for some games?

Thanks for the advice lads I'll book via Barcelona website

I think the kiosks do the bullfight tickets too.

Nice one fatty

I went to the Nou Camp in late January. The crowd of over 80,000 was quiet as a church mouse and the goals seems to be met with polite clapping from people in the stands who weren't really into the sport.
    Chanting is sub-contracted to a small band of ultras behind the goal and the tiny away support was stuck up in the gods behind plexi-glass and as far from the action as was humanly possible.
    It was a very disappointing and sterile experience all round.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I went to the Nou Camp in late January. The crowd of over 80,000 was quiet as a church mouse and the goals seems to be met with polite clapping from people in the stands who weren't really into the sport.
    Chanting is sub-contracted to a small band of ultras behind the goal and the tiny away support was stuck up in the gods behind plexi-glass and as far from the action as was humanly possible.

I went to the Madrid derby a few years ago & it was much the same, at the time I compared it to like being at the theatre.

I guess for most visiting the Nou Camp or Bernabau & seeing a game there is a key aim. If anyone just wants to sample some Spanish football watching a match at some of the other clubs in La Liga is a far cheaper & far better football experience in my view.

Quote Originally Posted by Taunton Blue Genie View Post
    I lived near there for years and went to 3 or 4 Barca games. Always the same atmosphere, as you say, sterile, quiet, not helped by the (always) tiny number of away fans stuck right up in the gods.

Get yourself over to Espanyol for a better atmosphere.